• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Chiropractor now what?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

denvdawg

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I've seen a few posts on here lately about this. I've been seeing a Chiro for a few months and went from little sore to 3-4 weeks of pain and bad neck stiffness.

I have a medical care plan (I pay care plan thru credit card) that has credited the Chiro already) -I know should not have done.

Now I have to wait to be credited by Chiro from $1,500 care plan bill since only used them 1/2 of my plan since they made me worse.

I hope to get credited by Chiro or it could get nasty, now since self employed no insurance whether to find another Chiro here in Phoenix or a PT since $50-75 a pop!

ecmst12

Medical treatments don't come with a satisfaction guarantee. Just because you don't feel better doesn't mean you get your money back. Chiro care CAN work wonders but it doesn't work for every type of back problem and yes, the quality of the practitioner makes a big difference. Proving that the chiro actually made your injury worse would be difficult if not impossible. You are not going to get your money back unless the doctor is feeling generous for some reason.

panzertanker

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I've seen a few posts on here lately about this. I've been seeing a Chiro for a few months and went from little sore to 3-4 weeks of pain and bad neck stiffness.

I have a medical care plan (I pay care plan thru credit card) that has credited the Chiro already) -I know should not have done.

Now I have to wait to be credited by Chiro from $1,500 care plan bill since only used them 1/2 of my plan since they made me worse.

I hope to get credited by Chiro or it could get nasty, now since self employed no insurance whether to find another Chiro here in Phoenix or a PT since $50-75 a pop!
You have pre-manipulation xrays/MRI's and subsequent f/u with a physician that states that you were injured and treated incorrectly, right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">