• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Doctor blow by blow

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

golden039

Three people in the room, me, the doctor, and a nurse. I walk over to the computer with about 5 statements of information asking if I understood these statements. This was a form for me to sign to give permission for the operation. On the computer I read the first statement out loud and say I understand this and read part of the second statement out loud and said I don’t understand this and the doctor reply “This is the third time you have been here so I don’t understand” I replied “I don’t understand either” He replied “Then we won’t do the operation” My reply “Good” Then I walked out. What would you do?

Richard:mad:

lealea1005

Three people in the room, me, the doctor, and a nurse. I walk over to the computer with about 5 statements of information asking if I understood these statements. This was a form for me to sign to give permission for the operation. On the computer I read the first statement out loud and say I understand this and read part of the second statement out loud and said I don’t understand this and the doctor reply “This is the third time you have been here so I don’t understand” I replied “I don’t understand either” He replied “Then we won’t do the operation” My reply “Good” Then I walked out. What would you do?

1. Please close this thread and keep all your comments or additional information to your original thread.

2. So, you and the Physician agreed you would not have the surgery. I still am not clear on the reason you were there 3 times. You can answer that question back at the original thread. ;)

barry1817

didn't understand

I am really confused. You are scheduled for surgery, but don't understand part of the "informed consent", so the surgery gets cancelled.

Seems like there is a lot of confusion going on here, but I have no idea what the question is.

Antigone*

1. Please close this thread and keep all your comments or additional information to your original thread.

2. So, you and the Physician agreed you would not have the surgery. I still am not clear on the reason you were there 3 times. You can answer that question back at the original thread. ;)
I don' know what is up. The turnip truck is going to be crowded again tonight :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">