• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Plastic Surgeon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HeresKimmy

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? I Am in California.
I had Breast Augmentation and a Lift April 2004. I have recently found out the surgeon was not board certified but led me and my husband to believe that he was. Not only did he scar me up horribly, but he made me HUGE! I am not a small person to begin with, always have had a D or a DD, I told the doctor I wanted to be a small DD, just lifted. My main concern I told him was I didn't want it hard to find bras or clothing. I already had clothes and bras that fit, so that wouldn't be a problem. But I was told when you have a lift, you could lose up to a full cup size. So when it was time to determine the amount of cc's the implants would be, the doctor ended up choosing 600 cc's. Which I now know is not by any means a DD. I can hardly fit into a DDD. Clothes don't fit me, it's terrible, uncomfortable and painful. When I went to the doctor with my concerns, he told me, " $4700 (the same price I had originally paid him) and I'll fix them. Although, if you bring me more people, I can work out a deal with you." After furiously storming out of his office, approximately 5-6 months ago, I have recently seen a top, licensed Beverly Hills Surgeon who tells me he is well aware of my doctor, he has fixed a lot of his work, but mine are one (two) of the worst he has seen. He wants $11000 to fix what this doctor did to me. What can I do now? I have been told to write a demand letter for the $11000 to have them fixed. Do I only have the right to demand the amount I paid him? Should I just sue him, which I prefer not to do?

JETX

HeresKimmy said:
What can I do now?
Have you ever thought of making movies. I know that 'Letha Weapons' made quit a bit of money with hers.

I have been told to write a demand letter for the $11000 to have them fixed. Do I only have the right to demand the amount I paid him?
Of course you have the right to do that. Heck, you can demand anything you want.

Should I just sue him, which I prefer not to do?
If you decide to sue him, the limit for small claims is $5000 in California.... so you would need an attorney to bring a suit against him anyway. So, with that, I suggest you talk with a local attorney about your claim (though, based solely on your post, I doubt you have a case).
Wait a while and maybe IAAL will come along. He is an attorney in CA and seems to have a fascination with Ta-Ta's!! He might offer you a group discount.

rmet4nzkx

JETX said:
Have you ever thought of making movies. I know that 'Letha Weapons' made quit a bit of money with hers.

Of course you have the right to do that. Heck, you can demand anything you want.

If you decide to sue him, the limit for small claims is $5000 in California.... so you would need an attorney to bring a suit against him anyway. So, with that, I suggest you talk with a local attorney about your claim (though, based solely on your post, I doubt you have a case).
Wait a while and maybe IAAL will come along. He is an attorney in CA and seems to have a fascination with Ta-Ta's!! He might offer you a group discount.
Would OP have to have red hair also? ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">