• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

brainwashing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chris12345

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ny

now im posting this for kicks. I dont have what it takes to talk to a real lawyer im even incapable of presenting myself properly to one. dont bother answer anything to this the form mods agreed to lock this post. i dont really care what comes of this probebly nothing except loss of intellectual property.

HI Im haveing a brain fart. I need to know who to give this information and I have know Idea as to who to ask this kind of question, so im trying wherever i can.

Someone scrambled my mind so bad thats it took a year and counting, useing what I belive to come out of pycholodgy, so bad that its a year and counting. Theres no way

im cabable of asking this question with out supplying all this information. before you think of who i should ask and tell you should read all the information otherwise

you cant help me. Ive tried a pyscholodgest and to be honest im not sure if shes the one responible for the confuseion and the mind scrambling or not. Im overwhelmed

trying to orginise the information presented. I have poor grammer and writing skills im aware of this, theres nothing more then im already working on then i can do.

Its very difficult for me to explaine this and get a good anwser becouase I have to be carefull as to what i present and how i present it as well as other factors.

Theres to many agles to this for my mind to do this very well so bare with me.

Theres to much information to present for someone to read this in a fast and speedy manner. I see a pycholodgest and I only have a half hour to a hour to explain to

her and try to convince her this isent pychosis becouase the parrells fit so well. According to her the administors think that one sesstion a week is enuf. This is to

much to explaine to her and it will take to long, i have to be carefull of ending up being admitted agen to a phycatric hospital by presenting the information in the

first place, and I also have to find a way to do this that doesent make her think im getting worse, just throwing it out there but she may be a conspirater. Im not

saying i belive she is im just saying it was included perhaps in the barinwashing segment assuming that there method involved segments. she has a hard time

understanding "they". I know this isent comming from more then one person there was to much information. in addition to "they" the people doing the what i believe to

be brainwashing, explained things as agreements and explained things as being a "proxy" for other people useing the words "they" allot to trick my mind into useing the

word "they" when thinking about what they said. It was always one person talking. Every time this accored in a hospital ecept once outside of the hospital. This guy

used eather brainwashing techniuqes or something with extreme simmularetys that im sure of.

"the kinds of things they mentioned included, mafia, nsa, DOD "departement of defence" and things as far as telling me they stuck a brain implant in my head to read my

thoughts to electroshocking me on the move. the first times they approched me in the ER talking like they where insaine, just one person each time. I actually belive

it was only the first time this was performed. threating essensiualy to kill me if i dident agree to things, and or threating to use the pychatric system improperly to

simply put me away and make my condidtion worse. i was told if i dident agree that they might slip up on a surgrey that will kill me. they worded leagley so it

wouldent technicaly to a judge be considered a coriseve threat. the first time i was age 16 or 17. There approche was to make me think there going to do these things.

Not to be delusioned regardless of how they worded this these where threats agenst my life, regardless of how they worded it or said it, i bet a judge if proveable

would agree but i realised this at the momment.

chris12345

They told me things that eather ment that steave jobs was going to be murdered by the us goverment, and it would be pinned on the wrong guy, or me agreeing to it means

that i eniisated the contract "this was to keep my mouth shut of course". I was told the FBI wants to pin it on the wrong guy if things go into a certen direction.

this one I belive was back in 2009 age 17 this is in memmorie im just guessing my age. thats one criminal element. They where telling me that i was the wright guy for

the job in another hospital being what they believed to be suicidle, to assainate obama if he becomes president, I dont think i said anything meaning i agreed to that

one i just couldent speak. I was told that he was out to get me. I was told that he is behind the brain implant. They said that they might just come back to me about

that one in a later date. they told me that a member of the secret service agreed to give me the authority to have him killed. this was supposebly about giving me

authority over the president. saying some people wanted to defend me essentually.

I have many prespectives on this information and on what they did, and very carfully examend everything presented to me on the fly. I never agreed to anything. They

made me sign papers. one was supposebly from a forien goverment, i followed my instruction not to read it and sign the red papers. It sounded like they where going to

spin something off as being forein goverments.

These strange occerence happened in three hospitals in three diffrent countys. wayne county, seneca county, monroe county, all in new yourk. I never contacted the

authoritys I believed then and now that they are both currupt and even if they would use this information it would hurt me and on the other hand this sounds like tell

time signs of mental illness, and they would veiw it tyhis way. there where allot of pycholodgical facters involved as well. No one would help me, i had no rights and

police as well as hospital workers and judges where abuseing there authority when it came to me. I was also told that if i dident agree to one the killing obama and

dieing from it as a result that i would become a medical guienniepig.

To further explaine witch this is going to be harder to believe, back in middle school i had a councler tell me this far out tale, about me getting a brain inplant

and i wasent suppost to know about it. I was told that they knew do to my behaviours that i was going to become a test subject. they dident want me to leave the

country and they dident want me to be abled to join the military. I was told that i wasent going to believe how i was being set up. I was told this also had to do with

me saying in class that i wasent sure if abortions should be leagle, becouase it involves takeing life. and mentioned the bible. i was told a lady was going to leave

and was asked if i agreed to this information working its way to a church in anouther state. years later i saw something on tv about some polition talking about

abortions and i hadent even remembered being told this was becouase of me nor the brain implant story.

Im not saying I believe i have a brain implant, they said i would be assinated if i told anyone. I was told that some of these guys want to stick this in everyones

head, sounds a little outlandish to me. I had been explained that knowone will belive me if i try and tell people that every bad thing that happense to me at school or

else ware is a conspiracy or exparement. i dont believe everything but im suspiouse that somethings are related. I was told that i already was apart of and exparement

regardless of any of this. I was told they would try and useing my behavour and there methods that they could make my family believe anything, and that they could turn

them agenst me.

The whole way this was set up in the hospitals was that They told me fiction mixed with reality in a way that if i talk about it it correlates well at diffrent angles,

so i approch things in the way that want and so that its predictible whatever i do, so that it sounds like mental illness, so that it sounds like i know to much so im

a culpret. useing words they attempted to earse bits of my memmorie, in the last stage they managed in a short time to explaine everything that would accure in daily

living, so that i would relate daily living to one experiance. every aspect someone told me you would say this when i say this. he did this in a very short time frame,

8 years based on where i go in one setting, he told me everything, he spoke very fast, he worded things carefully, told me about where terrorists where going to

strike. where people would die, and used hypnosis, he forced me to focuse to much, and he managed to make it so my mind would lock out anf forget everything, he worded

things like diffrent people, he used my own observations that where apprently recorded somehow or reapeted to and addtional person agenst me. he managed to controll

what i think based on enviorment and other stimuli all from talking to me once, he managed in some instinces to controll what i say from one year ago, useing my own

ideas agenst me, i was thinking about useing this ethicaly. I hAve no pycholodgical background however That doesent mean i wouldent be abled to figure out how to make

someone say something years later and controll there though, it just means i couldent explaine the prosses well nore use it withought demonstartion kinda of a irionic

situation.

Im being set up and they are useing me to set myself up, this is unethical use of knowledge gained frompycholodgy. This man spoke enuf information to me in one sitting

that could fit in a book in a short compact form. he played round with what he said by controlling how i assioate things, it was essenualy reprogramming. I believe all

the information is already out in the open to do this. You just have to think outside the box.

What should i do? I want justice, i dont like the anwsers i was givin and my judgement has little prrogramed errors, its not entirely my mind anymore. I cant stop

thinking of this and its been two years. I would have to wright and entire book to get any real help and the information can be used agenst me. I want to fight back, i

now recive ssi. Im willing to give my life up to have something done about this but i cant find any good approch to it, and this guy stuck crap ideas in my head as to

how to do this clouding my thought with crap. things that wont couase anything good to happen.

chris12345

I dont want to explaine much more, i want to know what to do with this. i want to know who can help me. I believe the us goverment is responsible for this. I refuse to

belive this is being done by someone else unless the us is behind it. i believe there useing the mafia. There are some really sick things that have happened to me that

i will not mention in this, this is completely unacceptible. if i explaine thing to well to a pychologest they will disagree and i will loos ssi and become homeless

agian and i will devlupe more addtional genuin illness. look i know i need someone to explaine how this was done just for me to have a chance of sueing. how do i use a

pychologest? please think for me or tell me who to ask to think for me. I dont want anymore missdiagnosis, yes these *******s made me hear voices I antispated from the

start this would happen. is it schitoprfhina i dont know i dont care the tradeoff with the pills arent good right now, they make it so you cant think, i cant even use

rationel nore talk on those things, they made me sound like a retard in the hospital all i could think of doing was what i was dared by this guy to do and not to do

smear crap on the bathroom walls. they made me take liquid drugs, and i told them if you do this i will do that and i held my stance. doesent make good sense to do

this but there really never was any bad repercuttion on my end to it and i anticipated this. I did this beacouse a newyourk state judge said i was a threat to others

becouase i spilled a glass of water on the floor. and i wanted to talk about how they let me out of the hospital after possibly putting people at risk for speading

ecoili. I was more then capable of makeing a decion for my self to not be addmited. look i was being blasted with noise pulltion probabley by a lrad while being

homeless for several months sleeping in parks, i was specificaly told that they where going to make me hear voices, or a brain implant. I was being told to do things,

i dident always listin. no one was visable but im not believe this part was do to pychiosis and i dont want to belive it was do to a brain implant. I was told that i

was going to be blested with just the safe limit of radiation, and to avoid all radiation. does this include sound, the sun i have no idea, he said he couldent tell me

what kind, he made me agree to this being done. im to sleepy to wright anymore coherently. I was told these things where being done becouase they believed i was

jewish. I was told that they made me a suspected terroest becouase they thought i was homosexual. they told me in the hospital that there was no god, and told me to

give up. I have to many details to give who to give them to im not sure. i was told twice the exparement portion came from RPC ny sate hospital and im suppost to talk

to her so she can determen the results. i was told this was done by the very lady i see. I warned her once that i may have had published something that included her

name years ago after being told about this, and it may have came back durring this sort of pychotic episode. she said then that im getting way worse becouase im

bringing her name into it. is this lady helping me? she seems to try to bring my self esteme down and appears to try and break my will subtly, I was dicribed prior to

meeting her. I was told they would pay of or scare any pycholodgest i go to. some people did things i was told would happen and i guess that means there conspiraters

im not sure if this has anything to do with an exparement but just knowing about it im pretty fed up. my illness the one that effects me is that the enviorment and

facters break my selfeteme and wrek me do to pycholodgical damage stemming from mental habbits, this is what is most detromental. I forgot to mention these guysor i

mean women threatened me saying my family was going to be killed regardless of what i do, they wanted to make my couasen blind and somoene wanted me to suck her pretty

sick stuff. true. she according to my family was going to go blind. they tred very hard to trigger my emotions do to all the information they had from shools about

emotional problems to break silvered thoughts, dident work i just told them what i had to, i agree, supposibly my family members werent to inoccent eather.

ive been told the contrary but i know with hypnosis and other factors you can cloud judgement and make someone do anything you please maybe not everything but

pycholodgy plays a major role in this, and inconjunction with hypnosis you can make people do things they wont even do when there drunk. i believed it when i seen them

useing things that relate to hypnosis in the hospitstals it was all apart of being aware of my surroundings and analising everything on the spot, it wasent just

hypnosis. They wanted me to belive this was the freemasons, collodge soyyoritys and the mafia. this was the signal of and unethical exparement, and possibly a criminal

agreement just had to agree to everything sorry nothing wiser you could do, this was about authority. It helped at first becouase the schools gave misdiagnosis to me

ontentionaly and it screwed them up, i did everything they wanted but they couldent wipe my mind or make me believe anything. after what im asumming happened more

datamining and observation they managed to couase me some mental problems, some of there crap worked a little. see courts veiw doctors and school workers as credible,

thats where they hurt me but had a silver lining.

chris12345

see all these people ewhere trying to get me to commite suicide, this was ontentional. and the police sometimes brought me in under mha for falsey alledged suicidle

behavoir, and i was just a kid. now im 23. people break into my house, things have been done to my body after being dosed out, no ones going to talk. im not going to

say anything about it often these are tell tale signs of mania. things where happing to other pationts in the newyork state hospital, I knew about it, chances are even

after seeing these things i wont talk about it. even the lady who had her hair rebraided and a hole stuck in a sock. eather this was to make me not look credible

becouase i knew about it and it dident happen or it hapened. looks like all of ny state is setting me up, my family work for the state. whatever is happing i dont know

but i think its dumb to talk about it but its dumb not to keep my mind open to the possiblitys. Im unabled to work, i have mental illness i hear voices, i guess that

means im not credible when i say the leaked steave jobs medical information to me. trying to make it look like it was a conpiracy. and why did they tell me that ms13

dident even get to know there being targeted for exparemnts that they arent even going to realise. thats right she wanted me to be the one who says it so ms13 kills

me. she wanted a free hit. curtacy of newark ny hospital in arcaidia waynecounty.

this is the order that im thinking look im ill i cant think like a book in order im not like you. to make me less credible i like to read these bizar out of there

explicate conspiracy books, becouase i believe that people with information that cant be leaked, leak information abstractly threw storys, giving you a very rouf idea

of what goes on, sometimes sending you in the wrong direction, I belive that they can aid you in conspirateing yourself and help you to make eleabrate coverstorys and

can aid in the very thing that was done to me, makeing me look ill. look subject a readys far out conspiracy books, now i can make it look threw him like he believes

what happened in this fiction to him. on the flipside its good to know about crime for example to defend yourself agenst it. hacking is good to know how to defend

yourself. No one is ever going to believe i like to think like a criminal so i can protect myself. i talk about commiting crimes like its a joy of mine. its just a

side effect i dont really support it. unless somoen is trying to turn me agenst the world that whares off.

justalayman

Chris,

we told you not to tell anybody what we have done. Now we are going to have to shock you. Remember; we are in control whether you like it or not. So, because you have gone against our orders, we are going to shock you but if you keep disclosing top secret information, it is going to get worse.

Hold on a sec while I activate the remote DNET device.

Ok, now that it's done, for this situation anyway, remember, we aren't going to just keep warning you. It's going to get real serious next time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">