• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I get my money back from orthodontics? more info in description

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gym

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

So I'm moving and I already paid them $2,000 for braces but they didn't put braces in yet they said I need a palate expander first and I tried the palate expander and it failed and fell out and now I need to re do it but I kinda want to cancel because we are about to move to another state next month... They didn't make the braces so can I get my $$ back? because I basically paid for nothing and I got all the proof that I paid them, If they refuse to give me money back can I sue them?

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

So I'm moving and I already paid them $2,000 for braces but they didn't put braces in yet they said I need a palate expander first and I tried the palate expander and it failed and fell out and now I need to re do it but I kinda want to cancel because we are about to move to another state next month... They didn't make the braces so can I get my $$ back? because I basically paid for nothing and I got all the proof that I paid them, If they refuse to give me money back can I sue them?

US Law Only.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
It seems to me that, here in the US, they are perfectly willing to continue the process. It is you that are intending to stop the process.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">