• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I state "I healed my arthritis" in my e book?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dee1000

It will be worldwide sales.
I know of 2 book writers who claim having healed their cancer. The books are published and in circulation. They never got arrested (Louise Hay)
This is what i would like to give my copywriter, as a brief:
Learn how I reversed my arthritis, with a simple remedy, you can buy in a pharmacy. It is completely natural - not medicine so it has no side effects.
I had arthritis in my thumb, my hand was all strapped up, in an encasement. I could barely use my hand. Within months, I was out of the strap, and I had full use of my hand. That was 3 years ago. THe arthritis has not returned. It has been a permanent recovery.
It will cost you under $5 a week. It is amazing, in that it can take away the pain, in the initial stage of arthritis. In the advance stage of arthritis it should lessen your pain.
I will also tell you of the supplements I used to take away all arthritis pain. I will explain to you what the remedy is and how to use it. It is not well known.
If you are not satisfied with the e-book, I will give you a 100% refund guarantee.
Reduce your arthritis (legal book title?) 20 pages
natural pain relief
Learn how I healed my arthritis in 12 months

Reduce your gout 20 pages (legal?)
natural pain relief
Learn how I became 100% pain free in 12 months

Reduce your RSI under 5 pages (legal?)
natural pain relief
learn how I controlled my RSI
I can use a keyboard daily with no pain!

reduce your Psoriasis under 5 pages
ages
natural relief
learn how I eradicated Psoriasis by 80% in days
I had Psoriasis for 20 years.

I was diagnosed 4 years ago with rheumatoid arthritis, by a senior registrar/consultant doctor, NHS hospital UK, with a scan.
4 years later I am still pain free. These are the facts.
In my book, I only make claims for myself. I do not state that the reader will get healed, only they can expect pain relief.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">