• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Whatever the legal issues may be, I think you should look at the overall picture. Your daughter has leukemia and is in the ICU with septic shock. As I am sure you know, this is a very serious medical matter and should be the overriding concern right now.

Anesthesia isn't an either/or process. Pain-killers and sedatives fade into general anesthesia. For a sick child, an anesthesiologist may be involved even if there is no general anesthetic given.

Just Blue

On her care that the nurses were responsible for. She is not a guinea pig she is a person who is currently suffering and needs the utmost care. I'm currently am not there because I'm sick and it's contagious so I cannot be around her at all
Then perhaps you can move her to a different hospital with better care.

I understand you are very upset. I can not understand (except in abstract) what you are going through...I have a little one about your DD age and I can only imagine how I would feel if she were that ill. If I were unable to be there when she was in surgery...I would feel MAD!! Sometimes we take the "mad" out on others...

I Hope your daughter recovers from this okay...

Bless Her and You..

Blue

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">