• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

daddy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Candyasap

What is the name of your state?indiana
how long after a death does one have to file a wrongfull death suit against a nursing home?

A

AAL

it's actually stated in the statute of limitations. if you have no idea about it, consult a lawyer.

panzertanker

Kymfowler said:
Buzz off Dougie Boy.. and I told you to take that *ick out of your mouth it is NOT a pacifier!
I am typing this slow, Kymfowler, as I now realize you have trouble comprehending.

I have read your posts, and you have become not only a troll, but a nasty witch of a person. You are showing everyone that you are a fat, unhappy, miserable, and thick-headed person.
Stop stalking.

You have your own thread, stick to it while it is still around. Mary will be deleting/cleaning it soon...

As for your attitude, you would be more liked and have a higher sense of self-esteem if you were a nicer person on the inside.

Kymfowler

panzertanker said:
I am typing this slow, Kymfowler, as I now realize you have trouble comprehending.

I have read your posts, and you have become not only a troll, but a nasty witch of a person. You are showing everyone that you are a fat, unhappy, miserable, and thick-headed person.
Stop stalking.

You have your own thread, stick to it while it is still around. Mary will be deleting/cleaning it soon...

As for your attitude, you would be more liked and have a higher sense of self-esteem if you were a nicer person on the inside.

I'll say this AGAIN........... YOU PEOPLE STARTED THIS...................NOT ME!

panzertanker

Kymfowler said:
I'll say this AGAIN........... YOU PEOPLE STARTED THIS...................NOT ME!
In this thread, you came in here and attacked rmet4nzkx.
Unprovoked.
Unwarranted.
Unnecessary.
Unwanted.

No one started anything with you in here...YOU started it.

Now STOP!
Presumably you are an adult. Act like one.

rmet4nzkx

Kymfowler said:
That's right, apparently she does not have enough information to twist and attack you with yet! :rolleyes:
The only one twisting and attacking is you. I never did anything to you other than point out your own words. You are a stalker, you will be banned before long. Please don't hijack threads. There is a reason for my question so as to tell whether it is wrongful death or another cause of action so referals can be appropriate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">