• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dental issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bigslick

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

Ok I have a question. I went to a dentist to remove a tooth/root canal and I identifeid the tooth that was givinig me alot of problems. Thats when they stuck the big needle inmy mouth and I mouth went numb. I could not fill a thing. Well after they were done about to put the crown on the power went out. And theysaid to comeback in the morning. I could not see anything or fill anything in my mouth. I went home and went right to the bathrooom.... They did the wrong tooth. They gave me a root canal on the bottom when I was there becouseof my top tooth. They were right on top of each other.
tooth 29 was crowned and I weas there for tooth 3 or 4 not sureof the number.

I know that I went i there I was complaining about the top tooth. I know that the techs new that when they took xrays. But when they numbed my mouth I could not feel anything.

The Dental group will not return my calls. So I have no idea what to do ... I have tried several times. I wont go back to finish the treatment I was already deathly affraid of dentist. Now its worse.

Thanks for your advice inadvance.

Big Slick

Bigslick

Individuals An individual named in a lawsuit may represent him/herself. One spouse cannot represent the other.
Corporations A corporation authorized to transact business in the State of Arizona is required to maintain a statutory agent [A.R.S. §10-012] upon whom process be served. When filing against a corporation, it is recommended that you contact the Arizona Corporation Commission at (602)542-3285 and obtain the correct corporate name and the name and address of its statutory agent. (CAUTION: the statutory agent is not the defendant. The statutory agent is the party to whom service may be made on behalf of a corporation.) Unincorporated Businesses "Every action shall be prosecuted in the name of the real party in interest [Rule 17(a) R.C.P.]" When filing on behalf of, or against an unincorporated business, it is necessary that the true name or names of the party doing business under that business name be shown as plaintiff or defendant. This information may be obtained by calling the Secretary of State.
Partnerships Partnerships may sue, or be sued, in the name that it has assumed or by which it is known.

My question is i looked up the bold item and I was redirected. They come up as trade name not Corp. And I am redirected to a tradename and that i the name says Corporation but thats it. My question is if I was to file a claim againt them do I have to send it to California or where it happend? Which was in Arizona? thanks again

barry1817

dental problem

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

Ok I have a question. I went to a dentist to remove a tooth/root canal and I identifeid the tooth that was givinig me alot of problems.

I don't know exactly what you went to the dentist for. Was it for an extraction?

Thats when they stuck the big needle inmy mouth and I mouth went numb. I could not fill a thing.

did they do a treatment plan and give you an informed consent to sign prior to treatment

Well after they were done about to put the crown on the power went out.

I don't know why they are doing a crown, when you spoke about a tooth/root to be removed.

And theysaid to comeback in the morning. I could not see anything or fill anything in my mouth. I went home and went right to the bathrooom.... They did the wrong tooth. They gave me a root canal on the bottom when I was there becouseof my top tooth. They were right on top of each other.
tooth 29 was crowned and I weas there for tooth 3 or 4 not sureof the number.

I don't know how you know that they did a root canal on tooth 29, if you say that the tooth was crowned.

I know that I went i there I was complaining about the top tooth. I know that the techs new that when they took xrays. But when they numbed my mouth I could not feel anything.

I don't understand how you can not know that a top tooth was the problem but they were treating a bottom tooth.

The Dental group will not return my calls. So I have no idea what to do ... I have tried several times. I wont go back to finish the treatment I was already deathly affraid of dentist. Now its worse.

Not treating what the problem was would mean that the problem would not go away

Thanks for your advice inadvance.

Big Slick

You present a narrative that I would have no idea what exactly is going on. But you are entitled to the copy of your records and you might want another person to evaluate the treatment and advise you of what was done, and what wasn't done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">