• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dental nerve damage lawsuit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontshoot

I suspect the reason for me developing anxiety and depression was because of dental nerve damage.. that does make sense??? nerve damage messes up your nervous system?????

My dentist yanked out 8 teeth when I was young without telling my mum and my mum was left waiting for me outside, when she came back, she checked and started complaining to the dentist that why have you removed his permanent tooth? He had nothing good to say....

I do strongly beleive I have a valid case....

1. permanent tooth shouldnt be coming out... even if they do.. it must be with parental consent if its being done on a child
2. nerve damge affects ur whole nervous system... this can lead to anxiety which can lead to depression...

i can prove this.... the hospital have medical records of me being abusive towards them.... i got anxious in hopsital.... i also dropped out of university because of depression... i coudlnt take it.. i have lost interest in many things.. i was all fine before all this.. i was good loooking boy with no mental illnesses.. but after my teeth being yanked out... i suspect my nervous system was affected.. thats why changes happened in my life...
thanks for your time in replying

justalayman

I suspect the reason for me developing anxiety and depression was because of dental nerve damage.. that does make sense???
maybe to you. I bet you won't find a medical professional that agrees with you.

nerve damage messes up your nervous system?????
wow, I guess every single cut a person gets means they will end up with anxiety and depression. After all, when you get cut, there is nerve damage.

My dentist yanked out 8 teeth when I was young without telling my mum and my mum was left waiting for me outside, when she came back, she checked and started complaining to the dentist that why have you removed his permanent tooth?
and your mother did absolutely nothing about it after that point?

I do strongly beleive I have a valid case....
then find a barrister that agrees with you. I don't know of barristers in your country work on a contingency basis but if they do, I suspect you won't find any willing to accept the case on a contingency basis.

1. permanent tooth shouldnt be coming out... even if they do.. it must be with parental consent if its being done on a child
so, what proof do you have the teeth did not need to be removed?

2. nerve damge affects ur whole nervous system... this can lead to anxiety which can lead to depression...
so does other mental issues, drinking excessively, a bad home life, and millions of other issues.

i can prove this.... the hospital have medical records of me being abusive towards them..
.there are a lot of jerks, drunks, drug addicts, and many other sort of people that are abusive towards hospital personnel.

dontshoot

What you seem to be not getting is the fact I was good looking boy with no mental disorders.. after tooth extractions and braces... I do not remember why I got them done. I have 6 circle tooth on top and 6 circle tooth below, and 6 normal tooth on top and 6 normal below...

I believe this has damaged my dental nerve... and eventually my nervous system over period of time due to streesful events... leading to anxiety and depression

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
What you seem to be not getting is the fact I was good looking boy with no mental disorders.. after tooth extractions and braces... I do not remember why I got them done. I have 6 circle tooth on top and 6 circle tooth below, and 6 normal tooth on top and 6 normal below...

I believe this has damaged my dental nerve... and eventually my nervous system over period of time due to streesful events... leading to anxiety and depression
What you do not seem to get is that there is no medical support for your theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">