• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dentist Estimate vs. Charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

One reason: If the child has had a lot of health issues which required antibiotics. "Baby" teeth are adversely impacted by antibiotics.

It could be that the child's poor dental health is not anyone's "fault".
True. Ddin't think of that. I was really lucky that it was never an issue with my kiddos.

Ladyback1

Yes, but putting a crown on a baby tooth? When I had a baby tooth that went bad the dentist just pulled it.
not sure on that....but, I have personally had family that had to have some of their teeth capped as toddlers. (One because of antibiotics, one because she just inherited crappy teeth genes...)

Baby teeth are place holders and pulling them at the wrong time can result in issues later on for permanent teeth.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">