• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dentist related braces related

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tattoorose

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado

Can I sue

Not happy . First off after knowing something was wrong with my daughters wire I kept trying to get in and have them fix it . They said everything was fine . Come to it a week later her teeth are almost hanging out of her gums She was in so much pain . As you can imagine what a angry mom I must be . They clipped her wire and admitted that they didn't do the wiring right . And that everything will be ok and they will fix it. I understand mistakes happen but this is my baby's teeth and I'm paying for them to fix her teeth not mess them up and cause her pain and stuffering . One of the doctors understands how I feel and he is going to start seeing her instead of the other one . The staff is nice don't get me wrong , but in this type of business you can't make mistakes . She's 9 and she needs her teeth . I will contact a lawyer if things get worse I just want my daughters teeth fix . But I do thank the dr for understanding my pain and anger it's not his fault. It was the other dr fault. So this is what happened. I even asked the lady to have the dr call me and he never did If he would of called me this would of never happened.

quincy

... I will contact a lawyer if things get worse I just want my daughters teeth fix ...
I am sorry to hear your daughter has had a bad experience with her braces. Contacting a lawyer if things get worse sounds like a good idea.

JoshQ22

I know how it feels. It also the same thing happened to my friend's daughter. She sue the Dentist and have a claim for what happened. I suggest to ask an advice from the expert so that they can lead you with the right decision and inform you with all the things you needed. Good luck.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I know how it feels. It also the same thing happened to my friend's daughter. She sue the Dentist and have a claim for what happened. I suggest to ask an advice from the expert so that they can lead you with the right decision and inform you with all the things you needed. Good luck.
Knock it off.

Now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">