• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do I have a case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrs.jmcmiller

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama

Hello i am wondering if I may have a case? I have the nexplanon and since getting the implant almost 2 years ago I have been getting reoccurring cysts. I'm constantly in pain my doctor says it's because of the implant I don't know what to do I can't have sex with my husband because it hurts and I rupture cysts sometimes while having intercourse so I have stopped having sex. It's stressful to my marriage and painful to my body. Im still having to go back and forth to the dr. Do i have a case?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama

Hello i am wondering if I may have a case? I have the nexplanon and since getting the implant almost 2 years ago I have been getting reoccurring cysts. I'm constantly in pain my doctor says it's because of the implant I don't know what to do I can't have sex with my husband because it hurts and I rupture cysts sometimes while having intercourse so I have stopped having sex. It's stressful to my marriage and painful to my body. Im still having to go back and forth to the dr. Do i have a case?
Ovarian cysts are listed as a possible side effect/riks of the Nexplanon implant (http://www.nexplanon.com/en/consumer/). Have you discussed removal of the implant with your doctor?

RRevak

You have no case as cysts are a common side effect for some while using Nexplanon.

Why exactly haven't you just had the darn thing removed?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">