• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a hernia?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vyrez

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Ok so basically iv'e been having this dull pain in the side of the groin and I haven't seen a lump or anything yet but like 2 days ago there is a small lump in my groin is it a hernia? It hurts anytime I flex my left leg and If I change my leg in a certain postion and put pressure on it, it will hurt. Also when I play soccer it will stop hurting after a while of running and then I barely feel any pain but after I finish and I get home it starts hurting again.
Idk what it is I feel so hopeless :(

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Ok so basically iv'e been having this dull pain in the side of the groin and I haven't seen a lump or anything yet but like 2 days ago there is a small lump in my groin is it a hernia? It hurts anytime I flex my left leg and If I change my leg in a certain postion and put pressure on it, it will hurt. Also when I play soccer it will stop hurting after a while of running and then I barely feel any pain but after I finish and I get home it starts hurting again.
Idk what it is I feel so hopeless :(

Um...this is a legal forum.

You need to see a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">