• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Doctor transcribes fake vaccination records, who do I contact?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HelpWithMyMini

CA, So my child was never vaccinated. They need to start school. The other parent presented a full card of 30 visits, vaccinations, TB tests and results over 4 years.

Every date and item on the card was transcribed by a PA, stamped with a doctor's name (of the clinic they work in) as being valid.

I have all of our child's real medical records which include repeated statements by our Doctor that we were both advised of the risks and elected NOT to vaccinate.

I confronted the doctors office, they admitted it came from them. I asked if they have any copies or records of the original, actual vaccinations, according to them the other parent brought in all valid documentation, however they kept no copies, or records of any of it. They also had no explanation why her actual vaccinations from the month earlier were not on the record anywhere.

The other parent has declined to give the name of any doctor or clinic that actually performed these mysterious conflicting vaccinations (that my child does not remember).

Should I pursue this case with an attorney, state board, authorities? Not sure if, or how to begin..

quincy

CA, So my child was never vaccinated. They need to start school. The other parent presented a full card of 30 visits, vaccinations, TB tests and results over 4 years.

Every date and item on the card was transcribed by a PA, stamped with a doctor's name (of the clinic they work in) as being valid.

I have all of our child's real medical records which include repeated statements by our Doctor that we were both advised of the risks and elected NOT to vaccinate.

I confronted the doctors office, they admitted it came from them. I asked if they have any copies or records of the original, actual vaccinations, according to them the other parent brought in all valid documentation, however they kept no copies, or records of any of it. They also had no explanation why her actual vaccinations from the month earlier were not on the record anywhere.

The other parent has declined to give the name of any doctor or clinic that actually performed these mysterious conflicting vaccinations (that my child does not remember).

Should I pursue this case with an attorney, state board, authorities? Not sure if, or how to begin..
I think you should begin with the other parent, who may have had your mutual child vaccinated without your knowledge. Are you divorced?

HelpWithMyMini

I think you should begin with the other parent, who may have had your mutual child vaccinated without your knowledge. Are you divorced?
The other parent refuses to give me any information regarding the doctor or clinic who supposedly performed ANY of the vaccinations.

Yes we are divorced now, however half of the supposed vaccinations took place while we were married, living together always going to the same Doctor, together.

The OTHER parent searched our city because they wanted to find a doctor that supported not vaccinating. That's why we went to the doctor that I have all the records for.

Also there should be state records in the statewide database if the actual vac a had occured.

quincy

The other parent refuses to give me any information regarding the doctor or clinic who supposedly performed ANY of the vaccinations.

Yes we are divorced now, however half of the supposed vaccinations took place while we were married, living together always going to the same Doctor, together.

The OTHER parent searched our city because they wanted to find a doctor that supported not vaccinating. That's why we went to the doctor that I have all the records for.

Also there should be state records in the statewide database if the actual vac a had occured.
So ... why do you think the other parent presented to the doctor "valid" proof of vaccinations?

Are you the custodial or noncustodial parent? Joint legal?

Here is a link to California's new state vaccination laws: http://www.nvic.org/Vaccine-Laws/state-vaccine-requirements/california.aspx

Last edited:

ajkroy

If the OP's child was not eligible for the personal beliefs exemption and the other parent was still adamant about NOT vaccinating, could it be possible that the vaccine record is forged in order to get the child into school? I have worked in doctor's offices for years and sometimes the medical assistants are literally just transcribing information from a card given us by a parent.

HelpWithMyMini

I am only presenting what I know, The doctors office told me that it came from them, the doctors office told me that the other parent presented signed medical documents.

The other parent has refused to provide any copies of any of these documents or even the name of any doctors or clinics or hospitals the performed any of these procedures, in addition my child has no recollection of any of these ever happening.

There is plenty more I could state regarding my opinions but at this point I'm just wanting to know what department or agency should I report this information to?

justalayman

Sounds like it's off to court you go to get the court to order the other parent provide you with copies of the child's medical records which you do not have access to.

LdiJ

I do have a question:

Are you angry because the children may have been vaccinated without your approval, or are you angry because you believe that the records were forged so that there would be no complications enrolling the child in school?...or are you just looking for something, somewhere to "get" the other parent on?

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I do have a question:

Are you angry because the children may have been vaccinated without your approval, or are you angry because you believe that the records were forged so that there would be no complications enrolling the child in school?...or are you just looking for something, somewhere to "get" the other parent on?
And before anyone jumps (because somebody inevitably will jump), I do think that's a very, very important question. The "why" may actually be of more relevance than the "what".

quincy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">