• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Doctors Out Of Control

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burned-Again

You informing the ortho is meaningless. If you were referred for a test, your input is irrelevant.

As to refraining from using [sic] legal ease, don't worry. If you say something somebody doesn't understand, there are plenty here that can help explain.

Apparently you are as ignorant regarding medical issues as you are legal matters. Cellulitis can present without any obvious injury. Given yours appears to be chronic so the source of the infection may have come from long ago where you simply ignored the injury.

Since you want to claim it is not cellulitis because you do not recall an injury, what makes you think you have gout if you have normal uric acid levels? The fact you had issues with your calves suggest it isn't gout, or you have multiple conditions concurrently. Given your attitude with the medical community I suspect you tend to self diagnose and you have found a few doctors that have tossed meds at you to get rid of you.

I can't figure out why you bother going to a doctor at all. It's obvious you believe yourself to be more qualified than any you have been to

So;

Doctor, heal thyself.
Another of your not so well thought out comments, quote, "I can't figure out why you bother going to a doctor at all. It's obvious you believe yourself to be more qualified than any you have been to"

OK smart guy, do I have your permission to write my own prescriptions, too?

And if I do have your permission to write my own prescriptions, does that mean I will not be arrested and jailed for doing so?

What a non-thinker you are.

The medical field has all of that and more tied up so that we have no access to what we need unless we happen to find an herb that works.

And even then not all herbs are legal.

Just look at the dilemma the doctors have people who take the blood pressure medication Lisinopril in. (And Tylonol does nothing for inflammation but does pose a danger to one's liver. So don't go there.)

You run greater risk of kidney damage if you use an Nsaid to control inflammation and pain.

Yet a single hit or two off of a marijuana joint is one of the most effective inflammation and pain fighter there is and it does not compete with drugs like Lisinopril.

I am not for legalizing the smoking but if they really cared about us they would provide a pill that has those ingredients so that we can benefit from hemp instead of using other more dangerous drugs.

It is a racket and they work damn hard to keep it a racket.

Last edited:

Burned-Again

Probably best to lock this thread.

OP is hopeless.

Gail
That is what people do once they find they are more ignorant than they first realized.

You are gutless wonders and too damn lazy to really educate yourselves.

You better be damn glad that there are yet people like me who have the fire and will to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
That is what people do once they find they are more ignorant than they first realized.

You are gutless wonders and too damn lazy to really educate yourselves.

You better be damn glad that there are yet people like me who have the fire and will to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">