• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dr. lied

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tanyatlc

Had pulmonary Dr. Clear me for surgery when I never even saw him. They had the nurse give me a breathing test and that was it. Which I coughed my lungs out.
I thought i Had failed my breathing was so bad..got a call to come in for my surgeon Two days ago that I was cleared and there was no problems.. went in to have my surgery today and they couldn't do the surgery because my lungs are so bad.. And showed me the paper work from the Dr saying I had no cough which is a lie I even have a phone message from the nurse telling me to come pick up a cough medicine prescription the Dr. Had ordered for me that same day.. plus there was something on there saying I was tested for hiv but was negative but due to my careless past and history of abuse,!!! What is this i never used needles ??? I don't have a history of abuse.. the doctor won't call me back and I want this of my medical report and I want to know why he lied and approved me for surgery.. Do I have a law suite.. I hate people suing for stupid stuff but this is serious stuff they did to me??

Proserpina

Had pulmonary Dr. Clear me for surgery when I never even saw him. They had the nurse give me a breathing test and that was it. Which I coughed my lungs out.
I thought i Had failed my breathing was so bad..got a call to come in for my surgeon Two days ago that I was cleared and there was no problems.. went in to have my surgery today and they couldn't do the surgery because my lungs are so bad.. And showed me the paper work from the Dr saying I had no cough which is a lie I even have a phone message from the nurse telling me to come pick up a cough medicine prescription the Dr. Had ordered for me that same day.. plus there was something on there saying I was tested for hiv but was negative but due to my careless past and history of abuse,!!! What is this i never used needles ??? I don't have a history of abuse.. the doctor won't call me back and I want this of my medical report and I want to know why he lied and approved me for surgery.. Do I have a law suite.. I hate people suing for stupid stuff but this is serious stuff they did to me??
1. Where are you located?

2. How have you been damaged?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">