• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Health Insurance.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

appletan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Hi, I know this may not be completely in topic with the forum but I just wanted to inquire about health care. I want to buy a health insurance, medicare or other private health insurance. Will they ask me to do a HIV test or is it compulsory to do one when applying for a health insurance? Will I be rejected for a health insurance if i am tested HIV positive? Just FYI, I have not done a HIV test yet, just inquiring since I had multiple partners before.

EdwardJHerrick

It totally depends on the insurance company. They have certain norms according to which they insure you. If in case you need to know about the exact details then contact the expert.

AdoptADog

For health insurance, you cannot be denied for pre-exisiting conditions.

As a side note, Medicare will not be a possibility for you unless you are 65 years old.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">