• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help had fourth big toe fusion now major nerve problem!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hisbeauty4ashes

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

I talked to a lawyer and I was told that I might not have a case at all.

Please clear this up.

I had a toe fusion and the doc took bone from underneath my ankle to place it in the big toe joint area. Well now I have numbness on the whole right side of my foot where the bone was taken from. I have nerve pain as well. Now I have a hard time walking.

I have a problem where no problem existed before and I am told I may not have a malpractice suit because they said there might be problems after the surgery.

Am I doomed? Is this all true? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Please any advice would be great about now.

justalayman

if it was a known complication and you were made aware of that, the lawyer is right. You assumed the risk when you allowed the surgery.

other than that; nerve damage can take up to approx 2 years to heal. Not all is lost yet, unless it has been longer than that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">