• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

herpes question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchmetell

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginia

Question #1:
Wife left me 45 days ago and ran off with kids 4 hours away. I since have custody of kids.

Cleaning house I found hidden 4 bottles of herpes medication with wifes name on it. Seems my wife had herpes fro at least 4 months prior and did not inform me based on dates on bottles.

She is currently residing with a swinger couple and living in a ploy 3 way and has admitted to me having unprotected sex with them and she has not informed them she has herpes.

if i send this couple pictures of her prescription bottles is it legal to inform them that way? They reside in state of SC. legal for me to disclose her medical information off bottle to them in a picture by text for example so they know the situation?

-----------------

Question 2:

i currently have no symptoms but assuming I have it can i file suit on her to offset divorce settlement?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginia

Question #1:
Wife left me 45 days ago and ran off with kids 4 hours away. I since have custody of kids.

Cleaning house I found hidden 4 bottles of herpes medication with wifes name on it. Seems my wife had herpes fro at least 4 months prior and did not inform me based on dates on bottles.

She is currently residing with a swinger couple and living in a ploy 3 way and has admitted to me having unprotected sex with them and she has not informed them she has herpes.

if i send this couple pictures of her prescription bottles is it legal to inform them that way? They reside in state of SC. legal for me to disclose her medical information off bottle to them in a picture by text for example so they know the situation?

-----------------

Question 2:

i currently have no symptoms but assuming I have it can i file suit on her to offset divorce settlement?

You are not bound by HIPAA. Here's the fun part though.

How are you going to prove that she transmitted it to you? How can you prove that you didn't transmit it to her?

Bottles of herpes medications. Which medications?

I'm asking for a reason.

And believe me, I'll know if you're having to Google it...

Silverplum

You don't care about their health. Your idea is just for revenge.

Keeping your children isn't enough winning for you?

watchmetell

You don't care about their health. Your idea is just for revenge.

Keeping your children isn't enough winning for you?
Actually the people she is having unprotected sex with deserve to know. She has not disclosed. From what I read online she could have sex with them for months or years and never give it to them yet she could have the very first time. Its a game of chance. They deserve to know so they can make informed decision if they want to continue to have sex with her or not. So I am here for legal advice not to be ridiculed.

Proserpina

Actually the people she is having unprotected sex with deserve to know. She has not disclosed. From what I read online she could have sex with them for months or years and never give it to them yet she could have the very first time. Its a game of chance. They deserve to know so they can make informed decision if they want to continue to have sex with her or not. So I am here for legal advice not to be ridiculed.

Did you not read what I wrote?

You can say whatever you want. If a court decides that you've crossed the boundary and run straight into "invasion of privacy", you'll have to deal with it.

And let me explain something to you. It's not uncommon for men to carry HPV and have no symptoms.

So. Exactly how are you going to prove who gave who the joyful gift of herpes?

Edit:

Hang on - I just noticed. The nurse gets a "full panel" done? A full panel of what? I'm asking this straight, okay? Do you actually have any clue about HPV testing? And what the results mean?

Would you like me to walk you through it? (I'm serious). I can walk you through the entire thing because it's painfully obvious that you have no idea how this works, and if your nurse friend is telling you that she has a "full panel" done every year and she's "clean", she's full of horse manure. Ask me why.

Gail in Georgia

Let's not get confused between HPV (human papillomavirus) and HSV (herpes simplex virus). Two different virus with very similar abbreviations.

Gail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">