• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hospital's/ Employees Fault do I have a case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pink_rose

What is the name of your state? New York

About a year and a half ago I had surgery general anesthia was my only option I hadn't eaten anything or drank anything since midnight as directed, I was originally suppose to go in at 11a.m. but the hospital called and told me to be there at 3:30p.m. due to complications that had come up with another patient. I got to the hospital about 3:25 sat in the waiting room for my name to be called for a half an hour and when it was finally called they immediately had me change, and rushed me over to a bed, and rushed through the process of checking my stats. , hooking up the IV. I sat in the bed for about 45 min. waiting for them to come and get me, and when they finally did, they had me waiting outside of the OR for about 15 min. It was freezing infact a nurse even went and got me two more blankets because I was so cold shivering in fact durring the coldest week of January. They finally took me in to the OR and started preparing for anesthesia, they got ready, got me ready and started but something wasn't right, infact something was very wrong. I started having chest pains, couldn't move my hands, but I could still see, I waited thinking this pain may pass but then realized that it wasn't going to when my eyes involuntarily closed, I began kicking my feet really hard to make noise and get their attention considering they were all turned in the opposite direction of me having a conversation about some of the doctors that had previously been in the OR that day and complaing because my doctor was no where to be found. They noticed that my heart beat wasn't right, they turned around and a nurse say that I was turning blue and that I wasn't breathing, the last thing that I remember was a nurse telling me to calm down and then I saw nothing but red and heard a loud beep sound coming from a speaker or moniter in the room.

I later woke up long enough to hear someone explaining a completely different story to my mom than what actually happened, whoever it was told my mom that I had an adverse reaction to the anesthia which was obviously true, that they had counteracted that drug with others that would be enough for not just one person but to put three people out for a few days, they told her that I went into convultions which I did not, the kicking of my legs was totally voluntary on my part as I felt I needed to get their attention because they were to busy gossiping. I managed to wake up durring this, told the doctor what had actually happened (everything i described above) and then I was out cold again and didn't wake up until about 10:15 that evening. With all that happening in the OR, with all of the drugs that were floating around in my system, and with severe chest pains from not being able to breathe they still released me that night in below zero weather there was one nurse in the recovery room, and I was the last patient and she was doing everything in her power to make me eat and drink something, she was tired, she hadn't been home all night, and she wanted to get out of there. Even using the bathroom (they make you go to the bathroom before you leave) I fell asleep and the nurse came in and woke me up, between the time they put me in the wheelchair and the time they got me to the car, which was pulled up to the door, I fell asleep and between the time that I got in the car, and got home ( a 4 min. ride) I fell asleep.

Ok so I made it into my house and remembered all of the lies that I had heard, asked my mom what I said to that guy when I woke up who was talking to my mom and it was just like I had remembered just told him that I hadn't gone into convultions, that I stopped breathing, and saw red then fell right back to sleep. I made myself sit down and tell her everything that I remembered which I believe was just about everything and she couldn't believe it. Decided to wait until we went for the checkup visit the next day and asked the doctor what went on in there to his knowledge, he just put his hands on his desk leaned over it and asked "yeah good question what happened in there, he didn't know a thing because he left me in the OR in the condition I was in to go pick up his daughter and take her home we never took action but something happened yesterday that makes me want to in the worst way.

Is it legal for an employee of a hospital to not tell the full truth to the person that went in with the patient what really happened in the OR if there are complications?

and with all of the complications that I had turning blue, severe chest pains even after the surgery that lasted days maybe even a week not even able to lay down in comfort, and leaving me heavily drugged to counteract the original that had been put into my body should the hospital have released me?

If they could release me, is there a certain temperature they cant release a patient past I believe in was somewhere around or below -20 degrees and it was sometime between 10p.m. and midnight? (Only the file could tell me the actual time)

Now Yesterday:

My uncle has been brain damaged since birth, has epilepsy, cerebral palsey, and diabetes on top of it. He was ordered a catarac surgery for yesterday morning, everything went fine there, but when he got back to the recovery room, they immediately fed him a muffin, would not allow him to take his diabetes medication after he had eaten and it had been written in the orders for the nurses to see and this is medication that he needs so he doesn't go into diabetic shock not insuline but pills. They had him finish his juice and then got him up to go get dressed so they could get the next person in to get ready for surgery and He immediately said he felt very weak and dizzy but they still continued to move him to the bathroom to get dressed. They got my uncle in there, and left him in there alone mind you he said he was very weak and very dizzy just moments prior, somehow he managed to dress himself, and use the bathroom but immediately after he had finished getting dressed he went to move again to wash his hands, moved a bit to fast or had been standing a bit to long and fell, hit his head on the metal post next to the toilet and cut his head open after about 15 minuets of him being in the bathroom a nurse went back to check on him, and he just said help so she let herself in and found him laying on the floor with his head bleeding, a cut elbow, and a bruised knee. This was just visual, he then said that it hurt for him to bend his knee, and his lower right arm also hurt.

The nurse got him into a wheelchair wheeled him over to my mom and i and then persistantly tried to talk us out of taking him to the ER to be checked out. My mother insisted and they hesitantly agreed but were told that her and i needed to stay behind to finish paperwork which we agreed to. The lady doing the paper work was the one that found him on the floor and the head nurse came over saying that they needed to go file a report together, i also over heard the head nurse whisper that she would help the other girl fill ouf all of the forms. So my mom and I went down to the ER with my uncle but in all of the time that we were there in both the recovery room and the ER No one ever cleansed my uncles head after he had fallen and was bleeding from.

We got down to the ER and sat around in a private room for about 45 min. before the doctor on duty came in to check on him, an hour and 45 minuets went by and the original doctor along with the head nurse from the recovery room who did my uncles catarac surgery came into check his eye because I insisted that she did (he had fallen on that same side) and then about 15 minuets later the doctor from the emergency room came in with a nurse to take him to get a ct scan and x rays but supposedly found nothing, they released him with some pain killers and sent him on his merry way, i have contacted lawyers but but dont want to wait until thursday or friday for responses.

I would like to know if it was illegal for the nurses to leave him alone after he had stated that he was very weak and dizzy? I will remind you all again that he was born with brain damage and isn't fully capable of knowing when he is ok to do things and not, that's why he has a legal guardian to make decissions for him.

Are there regulations/ laws that state that his head should have been cleansed after he had fallen?

What about his diabetes medication? The lady that did pre op wrote that his diabetes medication would absolutely need to be taken after he eats and she even highlighted it but the nurses would not give it to him and told my mom to let him have it when he got home. They took his blood sugar level after he had fallen and it rated 209.

I know that this is really long, and I'm sorry but I'm looking for any information that I can get because with these two circumstances and there are actually two more that I'm not listed just in the last couple of months there's got to be some way that I can get them to prevent this from happening to anyone else.

Two ladys one who had the same surgery herself yesterday came up to us in the dr's office this morning and handed us a peice of paper with their names, numbers, and addresses with a message saying go after them and that's what everyone else I've talked to seems to say without me even saying I'm considering it. They say that between the two I should have something or more than enought.

Please help any info or advice from experience would be appreciated
Thanks all and sorry for this being so long,
pink_rose

ellencee

Rather long story about much of nothing, at least in the way of basis for a lawsuit of any kind or for 'going after them'.

Your account of what happened to you in the OR is not as clear and accurate as you think it is. Your thought processes were influenced by medications that alter perception and memory; you could have had seizure activity that your 'mind' interpreted as your intenionally kicking to gain assistance. You suffered a reaction to the anesthesia and were properly treated for the reaction, recovered sufficiently to walk, talk, eat, drink, and use the bathroom. Your vital signs were within acceptable parameters and you were discharged home in the care of an able caregiver. No lack of meeting the minimum standard of care in that scenario.

Hospitals rarely withhold dismissing a patient due to outside temperature. Can you imagine the chaos it would cause if no one could be discharged because it was 103 degrees F or because it was -3 degrees F?

As for the mentally handicapped adult male. If he normally toileted alone, and the nurse who accompanied him to the bathroom believed him to be capable of being left alone to use the bathroom, no negligence occurred. After he fell, he received proper care if not way more evaluation and treatment than was indicated. Whether or not to wash a wound depends on several factors and failure to wash a wound is not necessarily negligent. If it was negligent to fail to wash his wound, he suffered no significant damage as a result, so there is no valid claim of malpractice.

I would not give insulin (except Lantus) or would not give oral antihyperglycemics to any diabetic who had been NPO for surgery and had eaten only a muffin and drank some juice. A blood sugar of 209 is much preferable to a blood sugar of 29.

You survived a significant adverse reaction to anesthesia, thanks to the doctors and nurses who provided you with excellent care. Your memories may seem clear and completely oriented, but most likely your memories vary greatly from the true events (including your actions during the episode). Your uncle fell, received treatment over and above the norm, and suffered no significant damage. If he develops any kind of damage from this injury, he may be entitled to compensation but most likely the amount would be very small, even too small for an attorney to be interested in pursuing the claim.
The next time your uncle has any medical procedure, how about having his power of attorney stay with him to make decisions and to be there to object to his being left alone or to go with him to insure his safetly? The POA can't protect your uncle if the POA is not with him.

EC

pink_rose

As far as the case with myself I know exactly what happened in the OR under anesthesia that day. I also know exactly what a struggle the nurse in the recovery room went through to wake me up. She tried numerous times to wake me up, succeeded long enough to ask me what I wanted to drink and when no sooner got a response and I was out. This occurred from 6:15 p.m. until at least 10:15 p.m. I was over loaded with drugs more than what I should have had in me. I was having extreme chest pains and as a result triggered breathing problems for the future because I could not breathe normally after I finally woke up that night. It also caused asthma to flare up something I had never had before and as a result from that I now have asthmatic bronchitis at least 2 times a year usually when the weather changes but my point is that I never had these problems before this happened in the OR that day.

The point isn't whether or not they revived me or not, it's the fact that they weren't paying attention to me in the first place, the doctor disapeared while this was happening only to later find out that he was going to go pick his daughter up from a dance class while leaving them to figure out what to do and then they all continued to sit there and play stupid, or they really didn't have a clue what happened in that room that day and wont admit to it, why? Because not a single one of them was paying attention to the patient.

As far as the mentally retarted male adult: There is no excuse, He told them that He felt weak and dizzy, said that he was not ready yet and still they coaxed him into the bathroom so that he could get dressed and so they could get him out of there and get the next person in there. They didn't care what his disability was, they didn't care how his state of health was, and they didn't care what happened, they just didn't want to be bothered and wanted to leave that recovery room at a decent hour that night so they pushed the schedual as much as they could and look what happened as a result.

Again he told them that he wasn't ready, he fell and hit his head on the metal bar by the toilet, the spot is still swollen and red this happened on monday morning, and it is now friday evening it looks almost as bad as it did on monday, not much has really changed but it may have if those girls had actually done something about it. When they finally went into check on him, and found him on the floor, they decided to make him stand up and then put him in a wheel chair, they didn't help him up, they had him do it on his own, they sat him in the wheel chair and sat there while the nurses faught with his legal guardian as to whether or not he should go to the emergency room to be checked out and have tests done.

All they did was a ct scan which only shows if there is internal bleeding not brain damage in order to have that checked he would have to have an mri done and there was not one done.

They also did minimum xrays.

Yet somehow this process took about four hours an hour and 45 min. was spent just waiting around for a doctor or nurse to come into the room.

Again we are talking about a patient with diabetes who needs to eat and take medicine that was refused to him earlier on in the process and yes they would have given him the medicine with a muffin because it can be taken with either food or milk. How filling is milk? It doesn't have to be taken with something that fills your stomach up it just needs to have something to soak into I guess. They checked his blood sugar right after he fell and it was 209 but never checked it again in the extra four hours he spent at that hospital nor gave him anything else to eat or drink.

The point here is that he was under extra anesthesia because the anesthesiologist screwed up according to his physician who did his surgery. Was already brain damaged and has a mental retardation which is why my mother and even myself does everything on his behalf and there are legal documents stating this, but again for him to say there was something wrong and for them to just ignore the comment that is what becomes wrong, and for them to fight his legal guardian over whether or not to take him into the emergency room for treatment and tests that was worse. He didn't get any treatment, infact the only treatment he got was an ice pack and the ct scan with the limited amount of xrays, no more than that i promise you. Before Surgery his blood sugar level was 92 so add a few more hours to that under anesthesia and then the limited amount he ate and sure because that was the only thing going into his stomach and system his blood sugar would rise at that time it is normal for that to happen but the huge change in his blood sugar level also took part in his fall because his body would have already been weak from the abnormal changes to the original drop in his blood sugar level before surgery, and then which changed drasticly after the surgery when he ate and drank.

You figure it out either you work for a hospital who tries to get away with similar situations, or you just dont see anything wrong with what these people did here, and I dont care lawsuit or not, it's wrong.

rmet4nzkx

I noticed on your profile that you/your parent are on SSD, what is the nature of the disability?
"Biography:
child of a single parent on SSD who is hear to learn more"

You are angry and upset but you have no case, you had an adverse reaction and it was treated. Your recollection of events is affected by the anesthesia.

Insofar as your uncle.
You didn't state that he was retarded you initially stated that he was brain damaged since birth, has epilepsy, cerebral palsey, and diabetes. Even DD persons with CP are capable of exspressing themselves and giving consent. You seem to display a rather insensitive and disrespectful attitude towards your disabled uncle, the words "mentally retarded" are seldom used for that reason. If he has CP, it is no doubt not the first time he has fallen and in fact may be very insistant on doing things for himself when he gets the chance. You were not there so you don't know what happened.

The CT was appropriate for the acute injury, a MRI would not have shown the critical items required to rule out bleeding, a MRI doesn't show all forms of brain damage so would have been a waste unless there was an abnormal CT, if he was having symptoms several days later a new assessment would be required. MRIs are more expensive than a CT and more stressful for a mobility impaired patient. Xrays are only needed to rule out certain injuries, your uncle did not need to be sunjected to endless tests.

Post surgery Blood sugar of 209 is acceptable and not the cause of dizziness, low blood sugar would have been a possible cause. Pre surgery blood sugar of 92 is also acceptable, that is why he didn't require any more food, remember he was recovering from anesthesia and too much food or additional Rx can cause nausesa.

Ice pack was appropriate treatment for the head injury.

pink_rose

I was there

See what your not understanding is that I was there. I heard him say, my mother heard him say, and other patients and relatives of those patients who needed to at least drive those patients home that day heard my uncle make the statement "I feel weak and dizzy, I need to sit down" everyone also heard the nurse say that the dizziness is normal after general anesthesia but what they dont realize is that for him to say anything at all there had to have been something wrong and I told her that before I let him walk any further with her. They would not let him sit back down because there was no place for him to sit, they were already cleaning the chair where he had been sitting so they could sit the next person coming in from surgery in it.

I guess your not understanding something else here either. With him already being brain damaged that fall could have caused severe implications that the hospital did not want to be responsable for, they didn't want to make a condition worse is what I mean. There may not have been internal bleeding shown in the ct scan but an MRI was needed to show what I suggested needed to be shown further brain damage and complications. He also needed to be taken in for tests because He fell on the same side that He had just had surgery on again and the hospital staff did not want to be responsable for any of this. You try and live, take care of, be responsable for every little thing in a persons life. You try arguing with ten nurses at the same time over who is right when you yourself are that persons guardian, you put yourself in that possition and be as responsable not only for my uncle who is mentally disabled, who does have ceberal palsey, epilepsy, diabetes and who has had all of these issues wrong with them from birth. Then you try to take care of someone else on top of it all who's disabilities aren't as large but they do exist not knowing from one minuet to the next when that person will have yet again another stroke to now make this the 6th one and also knowing that in order to get one answer or one agreement out of that person wastes an entire day you sit there and tell me what you are now justifying what you think to be right. You dont persistantly sit by and watch as people and I dont mean just once and a while I mean at least once a week try and manipulate these people into making decisions that they shouldn't be making, making these people get all excited, stressed out, worked up to the point where they can no longer sleep, to the point where they cant take any more and you then begin loosing sleep over it all. Do you have an answer or would you do the same thing I'm doing right now by trying to find out information any way that I can for them, to better their lives, and better my own because until all of this is settled I dont have a life....they are my life. I'm not looking for sympathy here, I'm just telling you like it is. To have to leave high school because it got so stressful for an entire year wasn't what I planned and wasn't what I called fun, while I was missing out on the things that I loved, missing out on parts of my future they had everything they needed and wanted. Then going back the next year with people I barely knew who I hadn't been in school with for 13 years since kindergarten it sucked, I became somebody totally different and when you get at least one call a day on one of the two people it starts to really get aggrevating, teachers / administrators begin having private conversations about you and sooner or later you find out but the way you find out is never good because it's always one of the teachers saying if you dont stop leaving school in the middle of my class to take care of your issues I will fail you even though you have the highest grades out of anyone in any of my classes. Three years I put up with this. Three years I found myself either leaving classes for the day, or leaving school for almost an entire year over one thing or another. Things have gotten better and if they ever got worse I probably couldn't go through it again. College is not a possibility for me so while I'm on here I'm also asking questions about a profession that interests me that I can do without a college degree and later on I can go and get a license to practice the profession that I have actually always wanted to practice just never thought it could make me as much money as I now know it can.

I know I'm right, I know what those nurses in that hospital did was wrong, I know letting him into that bathroom after he said that he felt weak and dizzy was wrong telling them that he needed to sit down, i know not giving him his medication was wrong when it was in his after surgery orders, i know that not even cleansing the wound as soon as possible to prevent infection is wrong, especially when it is a bathroom, did you know that the bathroom and the kitchen are the easiest places anywhere to catch germs, and to breathe in infection, these are just in your own home, now imagine a public kitchen or bathroom, image falling and cutting your head open on something sharp and not cleansing it off. You do it at home or at least you should when you cut yourself and are getting ready to disinfect and put a bandage on the area. Why wouldn't you do it after this circumstance. To not do it is unethical and unjust, so sit there and tell me that i'm wrong and your right.

I'm on here asking and finding out answers to problems that have risen up from no where(complete and total surprise) lately. When I started out it was about credit card debt, about learning the new bankruptcy law that doesn't pertain to me, about finding things out that I need to know about, how does that make me any different from you. I'm just starting my adult life, just starting to make my future what it's suppose to be about and here someone is already criticizing me and judging me for it, i'm not after anything but information and some advice so why dont we cut out all of the personal questions and criticism and answer the questions that were asked without putting people off. Are you on here criticizing me or judging me thinking that i'm just after money, well if you are your absolutely wrong. Again I'm only on here looking for advice for present reference and even future reference nothing more or nothing less but if I'm wrong for asking questions and asking for some guidence then I guess we are all wrong for being on here because just about everyone on this forum is doing the same thing.

ellencee

You are a remarkable person--you can see and hear exceptionally well for a sedated person and you can read minds, discern innermost emotions/motives and you can do it without being conscious, oriented, able to breathe, and most impressive of all--without even being present.

Lady, you don't have a problem, you are invincible.

Have fun.
EC

No case by the way--negligence does not cover unanticipated, unable to be foreseen events.

rmet4nzkx

YOU HAVE NO CASE!

You don't know what you are talking about that is why you have so much trouble in life.

You don't know what CT/MRI show or when or how they work.

If you are someone's guardian, they need one who in mentally competent.

You didn't answer my questions yet posted a long rambling post.

I don't know what type of career or license you want but you will have great difficulty achieving that goal because of your apparent disability.

Please get help.

pink_rose

I have no disability

I'm not sure where you think your coming from here but I never stated that I had a disability. I posted some problems that have occured within my family. Problems that have occured at the same hospital and I do remember what happened correctly and have a witness who was in the OR to prove that it was what happened, that the actual staff that was suppose to be supervising me was doing everything but what they should be doing and that I infact should have filed a lawsuit over a year ago when this happened and still could according to several sources in my area.

As far as what happened to my uncle: I am His guardian, I dont have problems taking care of him, nor my mother for that matter. What I do have a problem with however is the way that people try to take advantage of them because of their disabilities. Are you sitting here justifying that what the hospital staff did that day, and what other people have done in the past just in order to take advantage of them was right? If you are then you yourself and anyone who agrees with you is disabled not myself.

How can either one of you say that I wasn't there. What happened to my uncle did not happen in the Operation Room. It happened / started in the recovery room when a nurse was going over the release forms, he was sitting right next to us and he was directed to the bathroom to change even though he stated that he was not ready to go, that he didn't feel up to it yet, and when asked what was wrong he said i feel very weak and dizzy. I stopped the other nurse when I over heard that and told her that for him to say anything at all, or make any comment like that was out of the ordinary when he normally doesn't feel good, he just keeps on going and never tells anyone. This time it was different and I told her that, not having that medication was a part of the problem, them not giving him enough time to sit after that surgery was the other part of the problem and they all did it for their own selfish reasons....because they wanted to stay either ahead or on schedual so they could get home that night on time. Well what is more important here, they are suppose to be looking out for the best interest of their patients and for them to just sit him down long enough for him to eat a muffin, and drink a small cup of O.J. then rush him into the bathroom that's when all of this becomes unethical and just plain wrong. I could understand if they thought that there was a chance that he was just afraid to get up, but it wasn't that at all, he had just been in there a couple months prior for the other eye, and they basicly did the same thing then only without the fall. Just because he made it out ok the first time with less anesthesia to recover from ( to little infact according to the surgeon / physician) does not mean by any means that he would have the same experience this time (with to much anesthesia according to the same physical / surgeon that worked on him last time)

You are the ones that were not there. I was in the recovery room, and the doctor was in the Operating room. For you to sit there and tell me I have no case when even the doctor wants a piece of that hospital for all of the screw ups they are making, not just in this case which is the most severe but for other screw ups with anesthesia which if given to much or even to little can cause life long complications to a persons system.

The CT scan - I'm glad they did it, I do and did understand what it was for when they did it but as I have already said, a CT scan does not show signs of brain damage. It only shows signs of possible or accurate internal bleeding. It may show other things, just not things that anyone believes needed to be looked for.

That is why our family doctor, they physician that did the surgery, and an attorney have all stated that an MRI needed to be done. I made the appointment with the family doctor to get a referal to testing center with good as well as more up to date on technology compared to my area which never gets funding for these sorts of things. The test will be done it's just getting the referal and making the appointment for it to happen.

The xrays were done on his arm and leg because he was complaining of pains and said that it hurt to bend his right leg.

Unlike you stated all of these tests were warrented, we did not want to see signs of further brain damage, as well as other damages down the road when in the end we would only come to find out it was from this fall.

The other reason I wanted these tests done was because I had a business meeting later in the day almost two hours away, I didn't want to drop them off at home get all the way to the meeting only to get a call on my cell phone saying that they had to be taken by ambulence because he fell uncontious or was having unknown complications due to the fall.

His surgery consisted of putting what is something like a contact lense into his eye, that piece could have shattered in the fall and an infection could have occured as well. I didn't want to find out later that the infection had spread and if worse comes to worse he could have died later on. It has been known to happen at this hospital, alot more than any of you know about, and in the last year several people have died from infections that were brought into a persons system before, durring, and even after surgery while still in the hospitals care.

If you cant understand my concerns and why I want to fight for better patient treatment at this hospital then screw you, I dont want to wind up dead either, or see someone I care about (which has already happened 6 months ago) wind up dead due to their laziness and irresponsability.

rmet4nzkx

Your most recent post doesn't prove your competence or change the merits of the case. A MRI would not have shown these magical findings of new brain injury but could have missed the presense of bleeding which the CT would have shown. Many if not most MTBI's fail to show any injury, nor do attorneys order MRI's in fact in cases of MTBI most competent attorneys won't even suggest a MRI because it won't show most injuries because they are so small, other testing is required to document changes. If your uncle is refered for additional testing in the future it may show things that were not present at the time of the injury, it is very important to observe his behavior, something of which I fear you are not competent to do.

pink_rose

Incompitant

Why is it that you think I am so incompitant. If I was incompitant I would not have graduated high school as validvictorian, I would not be employed by my employer that I work for today etc. So where do you get off telling me what my mental capabilities are when I as well as many others know far more than you obviously do about this situation.

The attorney that I spoke with simply advised that we start with an MRI and go from there. He did mention and I already knew that there were other tests that could be done as well but there is also a procedure for this too. Step by step the process will be done and whether I file a lawsuit or not doesn't matter I dont really care about the money. Infact it would cost more money than it is worth but I want to make sure he is ok. Almost a week later he still has a very large lump on his head due to the fall. I just want to make sure that this fall did not cause any more serious damage to his brain or even to his head than there already is. Again I am taking this step by step because that is really the only way to do this.

TNBSMommy

It's incompetent, and its valedictorian. There is no such thing as graduating "validvictorian".

That's all I have to say on this. Rmet and Ellencee have said everything else.

rmet4nzkx

TNBSMommy said:
It's incompetent, and its valedictorian. There is no such thing as graduating "validvictorian".

That's all I have to say on this. Rmet and Ellencee have said everything else.
Thanks for pointing that out :)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
pink_rose said:
Why is it that you think I am so incompitant. If I was incompitant I would not have graduated high school as validvictorian,
The entity you should be suing is your school district as they did not educate you in any way, shape or form. Your language skills are ABYSMAL for someone who claims to have graduated as a valedictorian.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
TNBSMommy said:
There is no such thing as graduating "validvictorian".
Sure there is. It's a person justifiably belonging to or exhibiting characteristics typical of the Victorian period. For example, the following could be considered valid victorians, graduating ones, even:

Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Benjamin Disraeli
The Bronte sisters
Matthew Arnold
Charles Darwin

and so on.

TNBSMommy

stealth2 said:
The entity you should be suing is your school district as they did not educate you in any way, shape or form. Your language skills are ABYSMAL for someone who claims to have graduated as a valedictorian.

She didn't graduate valedictorian, she graduated validVICTORIAN!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">