• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have a pick up order for my probation and need medical attention

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Muddyprincess34

I live in Michigan, and I'm 16 my probation is based out of monroe, I live up north now. I have a pick up order for non payment of probation, I have bronchitis. I need to know if I can go to the hospital or not.. answers.?? Please

Rwedunyet

I live in Michigan, and I'm 16 my probation is based out of monroe, I live up north now. I have a pick up order for non payment of probation, I have bronchitis. I need to know if I can go to the hospital or not.. answers.?? Please
Seriously?

What do your parents say for you to do?

Muddyprincess34

My parents kicked me out when I was 14, Ive been living with my boyfriend of 5 years.
Im on probation because they kicked me out. And told the police I ran away.

Just Blue

My parents kicked me out when I was 14, Ive been living with my boyfriend of 5 years.
Im on probation because they kicked me out. And told the police I ran away.
You are 16 and have been living with your boyfriend for 5 years?

I live in Michigan, and I'm 16 my probation is based out of monroe, I live up north now
You are on probation and yet the State has not placed you in their care due to the lack of guardianship? And you want us to believe this malarkey?? :confused::p

Last edited:

mmmagique

You are 16 and have been living with your boyfriend for 5 years?
She says she has been living with her bf of five years, not that she has been living with her bf for five years.

Now, I think she may be exaggerating the time they've been "dating", but obviously they've known each other quite a while, and now consider each other bf and gf.

justalayman

the system has not let her down. They are trying to help and she has runaway.

Additionally kids don't get put on probation from a single event. There is a lot of history, and the story suggests the OP has her share of problems herself, that is not being told.

Last edited by a moderator:

justalayman

You can go to the hospital but there is a problem: how do you pay for the treatment? If you can whip out cash, you might be ok. If not, you will have to give them some explanation of where your parents are since they are liable for your debts. Unless you are a very good liar, there is a very good possibility they will bring in CPS to help you after which, of course, your issue with the courts will be discovered and you will likely be held and returned to Monroe.

the system has not let her down. They are trying to help and she has runaway.

Additionally kids don't get put on probation from a single event. There is a lot of history, and the story suggests the OP has her share of problems herself, that is not being told.
I speak from experience that minors can and do get put on probation for a singular event. You are correct that we do not know the whole history. But don't lose sight of the fact we are talking to a child, who has a child's understanding of the system. Have some compassion for God's sake!
Help is available if she seeks it, and her effort to seek advice is commendable. Don't scare the poor thing away by being condescending and cruel. This is a child's life and health, not a case study! We are here to help and offer advice, not condemn her.

quincy

What county in Michigan do you reside in now, Muddyprincess34?

(singlepapa43, attacking long-time members of this forum is not helpful)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">