• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Independent contractor agreement for NP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gtetlow

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA
I am writing an independent contractor agreement for a nurse practitioner to join me in my medical practice. Since she is not an employee, I need to write the agreement in such so a way as to avoid breaking the kick back and anti-Stark laws. I want her to earn 60% of the $160/hour fee I charge for her services, and I will retain 40% of the fee, per patient. I am supervising her and discussing every patient and their plan. Would love your help, thank you.

Indiana Filer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA
I am writing an independent contractor agreement for a nurse practitioner to join me in my medical practice. Since she is not an employee, I need to write the agreement in such so a way as to avoid breaking the kick back and anti-Stark laws. I want her to earn 60% of the $160/hour fee I charge for her services, and I will retain 40% of the fee, per patient. I am supervising her and discussing every patient and their plan. Would love your help, thank you.
For something like this, an internet forum is not appropriate. You need to go see an attorney to have the attorney draft this agreement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">