• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Klonopin lawsuit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jmsvoboda

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kansas

I was going to Johnson County Mental Health Dep. in Olathe Kansas for some time-and started seeing one of their doctors their doctors for depression, bi-polar and anxiety-and am also a recovering addict-I went to the doctor for anxiety issues and she puts me on Klonopin-knowing full well I am recovering from addiction-well I took the prescription and ended up going into a blackout and ended up doing some very bizarre things that got me into some serious trouble--I woke up in Johnson County Jail-with a felony charge--now I have never been in trouble like this before--now several people-even the CAs at the residential center in Gardner asked why I don't sue the doctor-well I am wondering if I don't have some type of lawsuit I can file against this doctor--her knowing that I am recovering and her prescribing this heavy narcotic to me-Please help me-=any information would be helpful------Thank you JS

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kansas

I was going to Johnson County Mental Health Dep. in Olathe Kansas for some time-and started seeing one of their doctors their doctors for depression, bi-polar and anxiety-and am also a recovering addict-I went to the doctor for anxiety issues and she puts me on Klonopin-knowing full well I am recovering from addiction-well I took the prescription and ended up going into a blackout and ended up doing some very bizarre things that got me into some serious trouble--I woke up in Johnson County Jail-with a felony charge--now I have never been in trouble like this before--now several people-even the CAs at the residential center in Gardner asked why I don't sue the doctor-well I am wondering if I don't have some type of lawsuit I can file against this doctor--her knowing that I am recovering and her prescribing this heavy narcotic to me-Please help me-=any information would be helpful------Thank you JS
Are your actions a result of the side effects or did you abuse the klonopin?

ecmst12

Nope it's not a narcotic and it is often prescribed to people in recovery for various addictions. Did you overdose yourself? You certainly can't sue anyone else for your own choices.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">