• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Laws for doctors who refuse to help you.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

king101

I live in the state of NJ and i want to know is there any laws that gose against doctors who refuse to help you in what you want done.?
Now lets say that someone comes to a doctors place and you tell your doctor that you like this test to be done to be on the safe side becuase you look something up.
So you tell the doctor your point of view, he the doctor refuse to listion to what you say, like you never said nothing or he or she saids that we are not gonna do what you ask for base on there own views but not facts.

let me explane better on what im talking about. I got some problems in terms this one thing and another thing.
Ok i will explane this as best as i can on my point here. Lets say what happens if you where at a school or work place and saw someone having a eposode of something and it bothers you becuase you had in your mind that maybe he never had it and got it and now as his first time.

You feel like a bottle of fear that you just cant get off your back side and look up every info about this eposode to find info on it to see if this problem happans to people that are born with it or to people that only gets it when they have another kind of problem that might bring it on.

The info you find is not helpping you, but made you feel worse and bad, The fear of you having this eposode to where you cant sleep and effects everything you do.
Such as taking a bath, you feel like want to be with someone all the time, taking a piss, going out for some air, helping around the home and such things. You feel funny like dizzey spells, you feel like your gonna have this eposode yourself so you get where you cant relax or you feel that you are gonna lose sight of everything else.
Everything you do and i main every single thing you do in your life is now being rob by this traumatizing thing that happen a year 90 days ago.

Within a year and 3 mouths before it past to that time, like i said before you did what you can on your own and it did not work.
You come to your doctor he tells you thsat you may have anxiety as a guest point of idea so just incase, he dodse a test on the head to make sure that the feelings i have are buy by some problem inside the head. Everything checks fine.

So you tell the doctor and you ask him ok doc, this test seems cool but can it check the brain actvitys in the brain, he saids no its for to see if you have things like tumers or not. So i feel better only for a little bit but now i feel worse becuase this test dose not check the things that are relateted to the problem that are in fear of which is the fear of epilepsy. So family doctor gives you pills for sleeping becuase you just cant sleep that thats all he was able to do becuase for getting help to what he think might be a panic problem i need to see a clinic place.

The sleeping pill you take for sleeping dose not make you feel sleey but it relax you where you can get to sleep. sooner or later since i had problems finding clinics in the area, not only do i use those pills for sleep but i use them to get myself back to normal and they were you feel like you. they were not for long term use and they stop working good so i use when i need to sleep and when i really need them when i feel funny only and if only when i need them on that lol.

Dont get me wrong the fear of epilepsy and the stuff thats in that subject was still there in my mind and gave me bad panic attacks were i was in fear that if i use the bathroom to take a shower and i had in my m ind that something bad may happen. after a while of hell, you wanted to resuch more on epilepsy to fine some info were the mind can forget it forever still did not help for fight number 2.

so i took another step and i strartded to look up stuff about anxiety and on the Symptoms of epilepsy, most of what i found was about the same kinds of Symptoms like daja vu, dizzeyness tingling to the head and stuff like that. You start to feel better and say and the congested gets the info for a small time but now after expoering the world of panic disorder hers the kick in the butt. you come to find that others parts of anxiety are related to epilepsy, after being turn right off and now anxiety has become a fear becuase of this epilepsy mess.

So your stuck yiou dont know how to get out of it you try to forget it you try all that you can and having a hard time finding a clinics but i have to say on that this maybe a good thing and let me tell you why. Now we all understand that the powers of what the mind has on us, the congested mind is the most powerful thing and it is the main fueling gas for this fear and the anxietys that are by this fear. Now i had in the past feel funny and a tight feeling in the head before and did not know that it was anxiety way before the epilepsy fear even took place at all. I woud feelfuuny when the sun is on me or when i get up from the floor also the only time is when im nervous or something and when i had fears which did not turn my life upside down like the fear of epilepsy did for me now.

So i did a another such again for the 3rd time on axinty and the relationship that it has with epilepsy i saw something that got me happy on how to get over this problem fear 100% or a idea on how to do it. I watch a you tube video about a women she went to the doctors and they all told her that she was crazy she has anxiety after 12 years of fighting for the truth she found that she has a type of epilepsy name temple lobe epilepsy. And i saw the video on how she talk about how anxiety and temple lobe epilepsy is similar in the symptoms and hoew doctors will not know if or not if its a panic attack or temple lobe epilepsy.

This just sparks in my mind, ok guys you know that everything i did and trying to do to relax me and helping me to get over this fear problem did not work such as forget it and moving on those did not work. The point is the congested mind my congested mind has this power over me in the fear of epilepsy and by looking at her video my idea is go to my doctor and tell him that i wonna get a check out to make sure that i dont have no epilepsy. this way when the congested mind knowns and see's the facts that there is nothing wrong and all of this is just axinty and then thats when the traumatize mind gets untraumatize and be back the way it was and take pills for axinty so something like this or no other fears wont happen again.

My doctor said to me after i told him this stuff that he like to help me but they do offer or refer EEG test's or any other test and told that a mental health doctor will be the one who will know this kind of stuff . I took his word and so i used to my mom found a clinic that we can both go to and let me tell and this is something i pick up about mental health pros from my first visit to this clinic it sucks lol but thats not the only reason why i pick up stuff about mental health doctors no thats not it. It was theay that vthey use there point of views to there people, my first visit to this place we was signing up to be a member of there place the guy who took out info was a guidance consider that was there only to take the info becuase we were gonna sign up and stuff.

So we told him why we came to your place and we told him that we are looking for doctors for pills i take for ADHD and i told him that i wanted to get help on this fear and looking to get the tests i wanted done by having a psychologist that can refer me to a neuvological's so i told him the story.

The guy did not even understand it and keep on thinking that i got got into a fight that got me traumatize, dont forgot we was only there on out first visit to fill in some stuff and to looking in toi getting help and this guy was just only taking people up for registration only. So after i waste my time and he ran his mouth about relaxing tools and ways to well i did not pay him no mind kinda lol. What he did told me was that you can only see a psychologist every 1 or 2 mouths amd told me that they dont come alot at all and they wont be able to help me in my quest.

My mom did not have a probem with the people a little bit and i was prying saying god this is not the right place at all and my pryer was reply back my mom diod not like the place at all becuase the area was a bad one. You know to make a point becuase i know some of you's will tell me that the first thing when it comes to this fear problem is that i need to be on med's.

Let me tell you something thats the last thing that needs to be done. Becuase remember about the conscious mind and the powers, if i just went on and took meds just to keep off a fear then it wont take it away parts of it will be at a rest for a hort time then it will be back. Ever hear of facing your fears and fight them.

The performance will suffer it will not get better conscious will bypass the stuff that thses people will give you. And when talk to them and tell them your point of mind they will go over and tell you what they think and when they say what they think, and i main just what they think they will pay no mind to what they are saying as if i did not talk. now i have not had the kind of fight yet but know its gonna happen. Thats why the mind needs to be sure of its self before we move to pills.

Overall i made this post to find out if there is any laws that will help me if i were to go and fight to beat this fear of epilepsy and axnity.
And doctors and psychologist that refuse my rights or the stuff i wonna look into no matter what i told them was really the truth please tell me any rights or laws that will help me just in case. Its bad for to try to explane this prblem without them thinking that im nuts lol.

thank you for reading.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No. There are no laws that will help you. There were not any the last time you asked this question, there are not any now, and there still will not be any the next time you ask.

The doctors are under no legal obligation to do what you want done, and no laws that will force them to do what you want them to do.

swalsh411

I suggest maybe seeing a different kind of doctor. The ones that hang around strong men in white jackets.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I don't always agree with swalsh but this time I think s/he has hit the nail on the head.

king101

No. There are no laws that will help you. There were not any the last time you asked this question, there are not any now, and there still will not be any the next time you ask.

The doctors are under no legal obligation to do what you want done, and no laws that will force them to do what you want them to do.
Im not so much after in terms of lawsuits but more on the rights on how to go about this.;)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You do not have the right to force a doctor to treat you in the way you want to be treated.

king101

You do not have the right to force a doctor to treat you in the way you want to be treated.
Its saids on a website that saids right to free choice. a person has the right to choose from among duffernt treatment procedures and providers, on the basis od adequate information.

ecmst12

You have the right to choose your doctor. Not to force your doctor to perform unnecessary tests.

You do not have epilepsy. You have an obsession with it. Please seek treatment.

king101

You have the right to choose your doctor.* Not to force your doctor to perform unnecessary tests.You do not have epilepsy.* You have an obsession with it.* Please seek treatment.
Ok the one that i will agree is obsession but is it the same kind of obsession that you known seen or use to seeing in people then. remember that every car runs on its own speed. ok lets say you were in my shoes which i can tell you that you will never understand this the way i do and others. But back to my example lets say that you have this same problem, we have this stereotype that the first thing we hear see or use to knowing we have thing to jugde. Just becuase that the shores to one is not the same does not main that your way is the same. this post id not so much about i want to sue a doctor i dont think i even said the word sue. finding out my rights is more of what im looking at in a word then sue. But when you say you cant fouce a doctor to do something the maining of the word doctor will be mod from what it was before. A doctor is supoost to regardless be for the people and work with them to get well.

some people need treatment the first time and some dont. in my case treatment is not the first thing to look at the first time. once this problem is out in terms of fear then next treatment.

I know your gonna disagree with it i know your gonna try to say other wise but facts are fact even if your with me or not.

I still do feel in my mind that theres something that can be done for anyone who had a unfair time with thses so call doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">