• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is this legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cofused1982

I was misdiagnosed by a psychiatrist with substance abuse disorder, borderline personality disorder and a severe case of bipolar disorder. I was drugged into inertia complying to the medications. I attempted suicide many times. I decided treatment wasn't working, I refused medication. She got angry. I withdrew over 2 weeks, with severe suffering. Vo help from her I remember her saying "there is no way you should still be sick"..I got kicked out of the hospital while still sick with no where to go, they gave me a list of homeless shelters. I still could not eat, was vomiting, and shaking uncontrollably. My foot had nerve damage and I had trouble walking. I made a slow recovery physically and mentally. I went to therapy, and they listened to me. The therapist said I actually have PTSD..she asked if I have considered suing this doctor. I want to but i'm not the suing type of person. However, this still haunts me as I could have died, and I was always a co-operative good patient of her, wanting to do the right thing and accept her help.

just wondering if this is illegal?

Thanks for your time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">