• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal status on my human rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Love69

I live in England and I am being forced to take medication which is making me ill, If I refuse it I will be sectioned and then forced to take the medication anyway. Is there anyway I can stop them forcing me to take medication I know I don't need. The injection they keep wanting to give me is 50ml of Piportil. I have been misdiagnoised with schizsophrenia which I know I don't have, I was conned by people to act out some symptoms which was only due to other people not my mental health.

Last edited:

racer72

There are 50 states with 50 different laws. There is no way anyone here can really give you any help.

EYLNET

Contact Citizens Commission of Human Rights, CCHR, they have helped a friend in a similar situation a lot.

Looks like they exist in UK, too. www.cchr.co.uk

quincy

Contact Citizens Commission of Human Rights, CCHR, they have helped a friend in a similar situation a lot.

Looks like they exist in UK, too. www.cchr.co.uk
It is very important to note that the Citizens Commission of Human Rights is a Church of Scientology created and controlled organization that was formed on L. Ron Hubbard's belief that there is no mental illness.

CCHR mailers have noted that psychiatry and psychiatrists "create insanity, war and crime" (April 1995, signed Jan Eastgate) and "Psychs are the major source of planetary suppression ..." (September 1993, signed Steve Manuels).

I recommend that people approach this group only after thorough investigation into their beliefs and practices, and then do it only with caution.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">