• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lpn accused of verbal abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mokaberrie

I am an Oregon nurse and I was put on admin leave due to a float staff saying I said I hoped a client killed himself. Another staff on duty was questioned and they said I didn't say anything like that and that the client was no where in the area when we all had a conversation . I have come to find out that they sent this to the state. I never said anything like that. Had I and the client heard it he would have been on the phone immediately to everyone like he does with many things . Could I get a mark on my lic for this? Will the state take this case knowing that the client was no where around when we all had a conversation ?

Mokaberrie

At this point the state had not taken it but it just got sent in yesterday. Yesterday I filled out my renewal application for my lic that is due dec 25..... I start a new job Monday and am worried this will keep me from renewing my lic in dec due to delays . If the other nurse is told what I'm accused of saying she will agree because I turned her in to the RN for some things . So it would be 2 saying yes and 2 saying no. How can this be verbal abuse if the patient wasn't even in the area ( if they believe I said what they accuse ).... Stressing out . I did some research and saw first offense for conduct derogatory to the standards of nursing could be a reprimand and short suspension from job. I quit the job because after a week of not being told why I was on admin leave I got another job

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">