• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this medical malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

missjay831

The last visit to the dr. I was told that my daughter is fine and that there was no blockage and the kidney was working properly it was just swollen and he was gonna check it every 3 months to make sure it was growing properly (just him being cautious so he says). I got my daughter's medical records because I switch dr. and found out that she has grade 3 Hydronephrosis, her kidney has a small blockage and it's not functioning properly. It takes her kidney 18 minutes to empty and only does 25% of the work but her normal kidney does 75% and takes only 8 mintues to empty.

Just Blue

The last visit to the dr. I was told that my daughter is fine and that there was no blockage and the kidney was working properly it was just swollen and he was gonna check it every 3 months to make sure it was growing properly (just him being cautious so he says). I got my daughter's medical records because I switch dr. and found out that she has grade 3 Hydronephrosis, her kidney has a small blockage and it's not functioning properly. It takes her kidney 18 minutes to empty and only does 25% of the work but her normal kidney does 75% and takes only 8 mintues to empty.
U.S. Law Only.

OHRoadwarrior

I think you misinterpreted what he said. Swollen would include temporary blockage that would go away when the swelling did. That is a medical opinion. He also said it needed to be monitored. I do not see a case. He gave a medical opinion based on that day and time. The reports are done by another doctor in most cases who interpret them and your doctor simply conveys the interpretation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">