• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medication Cause Damage to Penis - Need Your Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalayman

Ok dude. Have you had impotance problems since taking the meds or was it a more recent situation? If it has not been present since then, how long have you had dysfunction or impotance issues?

quincy

Ok dude. Have you had impotance problems since taking the meds or was it a more recent situation? If it has not been present since then, how long have you had dysfunction or impotance issues?
My impression, although I could be wrong, is that xlook is concerned about the hour-glass shape of his penis.

justalayman

My impression, although I could be wrong, is that xlook is concerned about the hour-glass shape of his penis.
sounds like the basis for a good pick up line to me.

depending on whether he is having this issue, if when erect, it could be one Hell of benefit. Maybe even something he should be paying the doctors for for giving it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">