• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

minor botched surgery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

linda berry

PA
Worries were dismissed by surgeon which led to 6 months of missed work and lots of stress. I really don't want to ruin the mans life by suing him but I want him to replace what I lost. I am a single mom that waitresses for a living. $5000 is alot of money to me. Can I confront him and ask him to replace the money or can I take him to small claims court?

lealea1005

PA
Worries were dismissed by surgeon which led to 6 months of missed work and lots of stress. I really don't want to ruin the mans life by suing him but I want him to replace what I lost. I am a single mom that waitresses for a living. $5000 is alot of money to me. Can I confront him and ask him to replace the money or can I take him to small claims court?
Details please. This is way too vague to even begin a guess.

barry1817

medical reports

PA
You have to show that the doctor was below the standard of care in treating you. Did he run tests and ignore results, did he fail to treat based on tests that showed he should have. As per other response, very vague.

You do not ruin a person's life by suing, that is why a doctor has malpractice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">