• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misdiagnosis

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rich05

In The State Of Maine After Being Hurt On The Job, I Was Sent To An Occupational Dr, And Was Diagnosed By Him As Having A Strained Lumbar. Ever Since The Injury I Have Been Having The Same Symptoms, Dropping To My Knees At Any Given Time, Cannot Walk, Bend Or Sit, Or Even Lay On My Back Or Stomach, I Recently Had An Mri Done That Clearly Showed Herniated Discs. Do I Have A Case Against The Dr For Not Taking The Proper Measurements To See What Was Wrong With My Back?? Someone Please Reply, The Statute Of Limitations Is Running Out. I Think The Dr Was Trying To Cover For The Employer! Sorry About The Caps.

seniorjudge

rich05 said:
In The State Of Maine After Being Hurt On The Job, I Was Sent To An Occupational Dr, And Was Diagnosed By Him As Having A Strained Lumbar. Ever Since The Injury I Have Been Having The Same Symptoms, Dropping To My Knees At Any Given Time, Cannot Walk, Bend Or Sit, Or Even Lay On My Back Or Stomach, I Recently Had An Mri Done That Clearly Showed Herniated Discs. Do I Have A Case Against The Dr For Not Taking The Proper Measurements To See What Was Wrong With My Back?? Someone Please Reply, The Statute Of Limitations Is Running Out. I Think The Dr Was Trying To Cover For The Employer! Sorry About The Caps.
double post

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=304222

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">