• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

misdiagnosis???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecmst12

That just sounds strange. How on earth would they come up with a pregnancy diagnosis without a blood or urine test? Did you tell them that you COULD be pregnant? Did you suspect a pregnancy before any of this happened?

lealea1005

That just sounds strange. How on earth would they come up with a pregnancy diagnosis without a blood or urine test? Did you tell them that you COULD be pregnant? Did you suspect a pregnancy before any of this happened?
In OP's first post I believe she did say additional blood work was done. Perhaps they included a serum pregnancy.

LauraM12

If you look at previous posts I said that they did bloodwork initially and told me I had kidney stones and was pregnant. Then they sent me home. The next morning I went back to hospital because the pain was much more intense. They finally admitted me, never did any type of xray or ultrasound on me. It is not mentioned in med records and my husband, children, mother and close friends never seen them do one. I had not had any symptoms of this pregnancy before I went to hospital. Did not even suspect a pregnancy either.

lealea1005

If you look at previous posts I said that they did bloodwork initially and told me I had kidney stones and was pregnant. Then they sent me home. The next morning I went back to hospital because the pain was much more intense. They finally admitted me, never did any type of xray or ultrasound on me. It is not mentioned in med records and my husband, children, mother and close friends never seen them do one. I had not had any symptoms of this pregnancy before I went to hospital. Did not even suspect a pregnancy either.
You, indeed, may not have known. A Quantitative hCG test can show positive results within days of conception.

D

dedlock

EC the all knowing poster - do whatever she says and only what she says b/c she knows everything. What a joke. Maybe you should read what other people write instead of trying to instantly find what you think is written to "prove" wrong. What a miserable life you must live trying to always find wrong in others. QUOTE]

You're not alone with your opinion, Loveumms.

What might be wrong with a person who cannot stand to have someone post on the medical malpractice forum without kissing her behind? Each must bow and curtsey to her before making a comment, lest they receive her tongue lashing.

Student or not Loveumms, a professional person does not give medical advice on forum. Because? if she is sued because someone followed her advice, the forum won't back her. And chances are her identity can be found in a second because she posts private information about herself everywhere. (pssst ... big ego) Expert critical care nurse? right! Certified legal nurse consultant? in her dreams.:)

BTW- what's "post-icteral state". EC?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">