• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Needtoknow8312

When i was carrying my son i was undecided if i wanted to keep him. I was almost 20weeks and decided to get an abortion. I started the process then changed my mind. Once they removed the sponge like thing to open my cervix a week later my water broke. I went to my doctors and told them my water broke. I then was told I was okay and was discharged from high risk and sent back to regular visits. As time went on my stomach began going flat. I then went back and was told i had no fluid on the baby. The doctors told me I could let them delivery him but they would not try to resuscitate him. I did not allow that. I stayed there for one week for observation then went home. The next day my umbilical cord fell out. I then went and had an emergency cesarean. My son was revived and was living. His dad and I decided to let him go because the doctors was saying he would have alot of complication. Since then I have had alot of vaginal problems.

quincy

When i was carrying my son i was undecided if i wanted to keep him. I was almost 20weeks and decided to get an abortion. I started the process then changed my mind. Once they removed the sponge like thing to open my cervix a week later my water broke. I went to my doctors and told them my water broke. I then was told I was okay and was discharged from high risk and sent back to regular visits. As time went on my stomach began going flat. I then went back and was told i had no fluid on the baby. The doctors told me I could let them delivery him but they would not try to resuscitate him. I did not allow that. I stayed there for one week for observation then went home. The next day my umbilical cord fell out. I then went and had an emergency cesarean. My son was revived and was living. His dad and I decided to let him go because the doctors was saying he would have alot of complication. Since then I have had alot of vaginal problems.
I am sorry to hear that.

I recommend you see your doctor for the vaginal problems.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">