• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need an experienced Dental Malpractice Lawyer ASAP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CBauer00010010

I am looking for a very experienced dental malpractice lawyer in New Jersey. My mother had nearly all of her teeth replaced with dental implants. When she saw another dentist to treat a bone infection she discovered that some of the implants were never placed in the holes that were drilled in the bone and placed instead in the gums, others were placed with improper sized implants. This is what caused her bone infection.

We have found two oral surgeons that both believe this is dental malpractice, but we are unable to find any that are willing to be an expert witness. The lawyers she was seeing doped her case because they could not find a witness after a year and a half, and have not done dental malpractice cases before.

Because they took such a long time and strung us on for so long we only have 3 months to file a lawsuit and need a law firm that has experience with dental malpractice. Estimates to fix her teeth are at $2000,000.00 The dentist that discovered the malpractice stated that he is sure malpractice insurance would settle a case like this out of court for over $300,000.00, and that the oral surgeon that placed the implants should lose his license. My mother want to take this to court and see him lose his license.

We have all the data from the previous law firm, x-rays, CT scans, notes form two oral surgeon stating that this is malpractice. We need a competent dental malpractice law firm that can work quickly and produce an expert witness. We live in the south jersey area and would prefer a law firm that practices in new jersey but are willing to work with any firm nationwide so long as you have a history of wins in dental malpractice. Please leave your contact info or E-mail me at [email protected] if you think your firm can handle this case or know a a firm that can.

tranquility

I am looking for a very experienced dental malpractice lawyer in New Jersey. My mother had nearly all of her teeth replaced with dental implants. When she saw another dentist to treat a bone infection she discovered that some of the implants were never placed in the holes that were drilled in the bone and placed instead in the gums, others were placed with improper sized implants. This is what caused her bone infection.

We have found two oral surgeons that both believe this is dental malpractice, but we are unable to find any that are willing to be an expert witness. The lawyers she was seeing doped her case because they could not find a witness after a year and a half, and have not done dental malpractice cases before.

Because they took such a long time and strung us on for so long we only have 3 months to file a lawsuit and need a law firm that has experience with dental malpractice. Estimates to fix her teeth are at $2000,000.00 The dentist that discovered the malpractice stated that he is sure malpractice insurance would settle a case like this out of court for over $300,000.00, and that the oral surgeon that placed the implants should lose his license. My mother want to take this to court and see him lose his license.

We have all the data from the previous law firm, x-rays, CT scans, notes form two oral surgeon stating that this is malpractice. We need a competent dental malpractice law firm that can work quickly and produce an expert witness. We live in the south jersey area and would prefer a law firm that practices in new jersey but are willing to work with any firm nationwide so long as you have a history of wins in dental malpractice. Please leave your contact info or E-mail me at [email protected] if you think your firm can handle this case or know a a firm that can.
With $200K in damages (at least) it should be easy to find an attorney to guide. There is no way you will win without one, so why waste your time?

ecmst12

This site does not offer referrals. I suggest you remove your email address from your post, unless you like spam.

OHRoadwarrior

Google Scholar "new jersey dental malpractice" will bring up several cases. Some lawyers having tried cases in NJ are long dead.

barry1817

lawyers

You can call the state bar and ask for a list of those lawyers that practice medidal/dental malpractice. or try yellow pages, or websites.

dontshoot

sue for dental nerve damage

if she is acting differently now.. its because the nervous system has been affected.. you can sue for tthis

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">