• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need info on how to file a complaint.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bobbyw

I went to supposedly the best and largest dental clinic in Baja California. 8 months after my first visit, 2days in the hospital and 3 months in bed, what was a visitfor minor problems (a crown replaced, 2 fillings and a root canal) have turned into 6 root canals, 4 crowns, 2 implants and 2 fillings, all due to the negligence of this dentist. Anyone know how to file a complaint in Mexico for medical malpractice? A friend of ours suggested the district attorney in the area. Thanks for any help. Bobbiw.

bobbyw

Need info on how to file a complain

Sorry about that. Not being familiar with mexico and especially lawyers, I didn,t know how practical it would be to hire an attorney in mexico for medical malpractice. I have been told by a local person from mexico that hiring an attorney down there is really dicey. That to file a complaint with the authorities would be better. But what authorities? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks again, Bobbiw.

purple2

If your care occurred in California, then you could file a complaint with the professional licensing board for dentists in California. It does not matter where you live. You can find the licensing board's address by using an internet search engine.

bobbyw

how to file a complaint

California is no help, I believe I mentioned twice that the treatment was in Mexico, I need info on filing a complaint or hiring a lawyer in Mexico,not california.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">