• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need A Reputable Malpractice Attorney in NYC ASAP!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in NY, NY.
Hello, and thank you for reading my post.
I need a reputable malpractice attorney that practices in NYC. This is for a very extensive case involving many doctors, more than 1 major hospital and perhaps several clinics as well. I don't know the difference between the ambulance chasing lawyers that have commercials on TV and a qualified, competent, intelligent attorneys. This case very extensive and I was wronged so many times over a period of time, therefore I have chosen to go against my family's belief that you should never sue anyone no matter what the circumstances.
I don't have any money to put upfront, but I've heard that some attorneys are wiling to give you a free consult and take a percentage of the settlement. That situation would be ideal and believe the outcome will be extremely sizable.
However, I need to fast track this because I need to undergo a dangerous procedure to prolong the length and quality of my life. If I do not survive the procedure, I want my parents to legally be able to proceed with the lawsuit(s) in order for some justice to be bestowed upon the responsible parties. So, I guess I need some kind of a Will as well.
I don't want to blindly pick a attorney from the Yellow Pages or a random website, but I don't have anyone to ask for a recommendation. Is there some sort of ranking system or review site of such professions? Unfortunately, I remain clueless in this area and my time is running out.

Thank you for any constructive comments or posts. Have a good day.

This forum does not provide referrals - sorry.
I respect that. Do review sites of lawyers ones they have for doctors? I haven't had any luck with my searching.
I hope this isn't considered a referral as well. If it is I will just lock this thread and apologize.

Mass_Shyster

I respect that. Do review sites of lawyers ones they have for doctors? I haven't had any luck with my searching.
I hope this isn't considered a referral as well. If it is I will just lock this thread and apologize.
One of the regular posters has this in his signature:

http://www.popehat.com/2011/05/27/how-to-cold-call-a-lawyer-a-potential-clients-guide/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">