• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neurologist prescribed toxic amount of seizure med

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gillbott

Oh. LOL. I meant to say that my job performance was fine, review was fine, students loved working with me, case managers happy to have my assistance...then I'm taking a double dose of the medication at work and can't walk for an hour. All I'm saying is if the scrip hadn't been written wrong (and I did call to clarify) I wouldn't have been at work mid day too dizzy to move, worked the next day after not sleeping, spent the next night awake and gone to the ER. Between learning that my med wasn't covered and getting approved for the cheap version, I was spending $60 a day to keep it in my system by buying three pills a day. I should have just spent $120 more and started cheap version when break started and figured it out then...
It is my error entirely. When HR called to "release" me on break, I didn't say "OK, but if I let this position go in order to have the reliable version of my med, will there will be one opening up in March that I can apply to?" Turns out that they needed someone in my position who could change feeding tubes. I've taken a long term sub job, different position with the same district. I make 1k less a month. Someone here said that it's always someone else's fault, but I understand that this is my fault entirely. My neurologist isn't responsible for my giving up a well paying job that I like. I feel bad for my students though, they don't get why I'm not in their room.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">