• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NHS Complaints

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tigi

Can anybody advice me, what the procedure is when a Independent Complaint is in with a Trust using the NHS Complaints Regulations 2009. I have been told by the chief executive that a full and thorough investigation is taking place which usually involves interviewing staff involved, however we are not due a response to this enquiry until 14th November and one of the members of staff involved in the complaint who would be interviewed has tried to contact us at home and left a message to contact them and also tried to contact others involved is this allowed?

quincy

Can anybody advice me, what the procedure is when a Independent Complaint is in with a Trust using the NHS Complaints Regulations 2009. I have been told by the chief executive that a full and thorough investigation is taking place which usually involves interviewing staff involved, however we are not due a response to this enquiry until 14th November and one of the members of staff involved in the complaint who would be interviewed has tried to contact us at home and left a message to contact them and also tried to contact others involved is this allowed?
What is the name of your state, Tigi?

If you are located in the UK, you will need to find an attorney there to answer your question. This site handles US law questions only.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Sorry Tigi - this forum is for US law only. You will want to ask your question in a UK law forum.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">