• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Surgery not needed or did wrong?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

us11csalyer

What is the name of your state? Ohio

Ok I got of the Army and was having knee paint hat felt warm, stingy, and wet at times. The VA said I did not need surgery and gave me anti-inflammatory medicine. Few months past in which I got a job that had medical coverage. I went back tot eh VA and they said I still did not need surgery. I went to a civilian doctor and he said I need surgery. I was to get a micro something that would require three small incisions to remove some torn meniscus. After I woke up from surgery, I was given a blood test for HIV since the doctor cut himself during the operation. After the first undressing of my knee I found he made about a 3 to 5 inch incision which he said he did because he could repair my meniscus and not remove the damage part. A year later I’m still having the same pain and now my knee feels much looser then before. How do I got about pursuing this in a legal matter?

us11csalyer

The only one that is available to me is the one through the VA and they are saying that there is a meniscus tear. The VA also said that my knee is loose now which it wasn’t. I’m still waiting on further testing from the VA though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">