• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there a law against doctors who refuse to give you treatment that you wanted?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

king101

Please don't. Anything you say to me you can say to the other volunteers on this forum. They may have helpful advice for you.

Quote by cyjeff:

90/10 ;)
Ok i was thinking more of just putting it out there anyway just for fun. so its cool. let me get myself together and then i will start soon.

Feelin' Groovy!

cyjeff

base on your posting reply, the system seems to let anyone have the gold key do they? They dont seem tp pick the best people to work with others am i right?:rolleyes:
No, I have a problem with you referring to the system as "retarded".

That is offensive and repulsive.

Especially for someone that wants help with a mental health issue.

king101

No, I have a problem with you referring to the system as "retarded".

That is offensive and repulsive.

Especially for someone that wants help with a mental health issue.
You have a strong choice of hearing. When i say that somethings is retarded im not talking about peoples Characters or people with real mental health problems.

When i say retarded i main its crazy on how things are with the system and how no one will never speak about it in truth the way some of us like me do.
It was a figer of speech that im using, when i say the WORD retarded its the same as saying something is crap for a example.:D

Proserpina

You have a strong choice of hearing. When i say that somethings is retarded im not talking about peoples Characters or people with real mental health problems.

When i say retarded i main its crazy on how things are with the system and how no one will never speak about it in truth the way some of us like me do.
It was a figer of speech that im using, when i say the WORD retarded its the same as saying something is crap for a example.:D

I believe your problems are beyond the scope of an Internet message forum.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">