• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

watch this

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? South Carolina.

Please go to google and type in "angry german kid". Watch the video which just came out and tell me if you all think this kid is manic. This is not a put on. The parents video'd the child ( I assume) to give to a dr and it ended up on the internet. Very interesting stuff.

Happy Trails

What is the name of your state? South Carolina.

Please go to google and type in "angry german kid". Watch the video which just came out and tell me if you all think this kid is manic. This is not a put on. The parents video'd the child ( I assume) to give to a dr and it ended up on the internet. Very interesting stuff.
So you don't think he was just being extremely impatient? :p

justalayman

it is one of a couple things

BS

kid is retarded

kid has a multitude of other mental problems.

kid is on drugs

Take notice that the keyboard is destroyed. Either this is a one time thing (BS video) or mom must be buying a lot of keyboards as well as many other things that get broken. (foolish mom)

Although it was subtitled in English, I do not speak Deutsch so I do not know if the subs are correct but even if they are, subs lack an expression that can only be recieved by those that understand what is being spoken.

I think it is BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">