• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can i do ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

john76z

I found out I was pregnant on Nov. I had an ultrasound found in uterus. And my HCG was double every two days. I returned for follow up after 2 days. I had an ultrasound again. She told me that is a ectopic pregnancy. I was shocked and asked the doctor why I was told the baby is in uterus two days ago. She said the body absorbed it and gave me two options only with methotrexate or surgery. I asked her had no bleeding or any pain, I can wait for couple days and double check. but doctor said my hormone levels (HCG level) is very high. She can't wait.(she did not wait for my hcg report before she made the decision ) I choose to trust her. She gave a shot with methotrexate and told me that will take 4 to 6 weeks for the pregnancy to be absorbed. Also told me come back after 4 days to have another shot. I got a call from clinic next day and told me my HCG level was too high. Methotrexate will not work. I must have a surgical to remove my fallopian tube. But there was nothing found in the tube. I returned to clinic for follow up on two weeks later .Another doctor said everything was fine, I was doing well. Told me to start with birth control pill and come back after 4 weeks. I got a called from doctor next day again. Told me my HCG levels still high. I had an ultrasound found a yolk sac in the uterus. But after that the baby never growing. Also, no one in the clinic can explain that.(after the surgical I never saw my doctor again) I tried to find a medical malpractice attorney. All of them told me to find other attorney. They don’t even see my medical report. What can i do now? Is there any organization can help?

Silverplum

I found out I was pregnant on Nov. I had an ultrasound found in uterus. And my HCG was double every two days. I returned for follow up after 2 days. I had an ultrasound again. She told me that is a ectopic pregnancy. I was shocked and asked the doctor why I was told the baby is in uterus two days ago. She said the body absorbed it and gave me two options only with methotrexate or surgery. I asked her had no bleeding or any pain, I can wait for couple days and double check. but doctor said my hormone levels (HCG level) is very high. She can't wait.(she did not wait for my hcg report before she made the decision ) I choose to trust her. She gave a shot with methotrexate and told me that will take 4 to 6 weeks for the pregnancy to be absorbed. Also told me come back after 4 days to have another shot. I got a call from clinic next day and told me my HCG level was too high. Methotrexate will not work. I must have a surgical to remove my fallopian tube. But there was nothing found in the tube. I returned to clinic for follow up on two weeks later .Another doctor said everything was fine, I was doing well. Told me to start with birth control pill and come back after 4 weeks. I got a called from doctor next day again. Told me my HCG levels still high. I had an ultrasound found a yolk sac in the uterus. But after that the baby never growing. Also, no one in the clinic can explain that.(after the surgical I never saw my doctor again) I tried to find a medical malpractice attorney. All of them told me to find other attorney. They don’t even see my medical report. What can i do now? Is there any organization can help?
Name of your US state?

When attorneys turn you down, it generally means your case is very, very weak.

Is this really a medical question?? :confused:

john76z

Name of your US state?

When attorneys turn you down, it generally means your case is very, very weak.

Is this really a medical question?? :confused:
I living in charlotte north carolina.

I spoke to my primary doctor about what happen. She was shocked she told me if I had no pain ,no bleeding and my HCG was doulble every 2 days, that means not the ectopic prenangcy. Also I had first ultrasound found in the uterus. she don't understand why the doctor didn't double check before make that decision. But she don't want to get involve with it. I cann't find a medical expert to prove that.

quincy

I living in charlotte north carolina.

I spoke to my primary doctor about what happen. She was shocked she told me if I had no pain ,no bleeding and my HCG was doulble every 2 days, that means not the ectopic prenangcy. Also I had first ultrasound found in the uterus. she don't understand why the doctor didn't double check before make that decision. But she don't want to get involve with it. I cann't find a medical expert to prove that.
I am sorry, john, but your posts are hard for me to understand. You believe that the doctors misdiagnosed an ectopic pregnancy and your fallopian tube was removed for no reason?

If so, you will need to find a medical-malpractice attorney who is willing to review your records and give you an opinion. Not all cases will be "attractive" ones for an attorney. You just have to keep looking.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">