• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Zyvox medicine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Glezel

I went to the hospital due to chest pain and they said i had pneumonia. They keep giving me medicines and one of the doctor prescribed zyvox. After few days of taking it my speech became slurry, i had blurry vision. Then one day i had very high fever that they need to put me on a cooling pad. I had seizures, i had memory laps. My organs failed. The i eventually became blind. My wife just remember the name of the medicine they gave me and she look at it online and she found out theres lawsuit for the zyvox. Is there anything you can do for me? Thank you

justalayman

this is only a forum. If you believe the medication caused these problems you need to contact an attorney. A product liability attorney would likely be the best area of practice.

tranquility

How long ago did this happen?

Were you on any medication that affects serotonin?

Did you disclose that to the doctors at the time?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">