Tab Content
No Recent Activity

2 Visitor Messages

  1. Thank you so much. I'll give that a try.
  2. View Conversation
    You can file a complaint with Department of Health, Agency for people with disabilities, and your representatives with State of Florida to get some help with the problem you are having with discrimination.
    As far as waiting in a crowded room for medical appointment, that can also be handled through the complaint as well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About minimute

Basic Information


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
01-19-2011 10:50 AM
General Information
Last Activity
02-13-2011 08:14 PM
Join Date

© Since 1995 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.