• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 alchol related incidents need help?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

navycorpsman121

texas, so im in a school i graduate corpsman school tuesday march 6, im going to XOI tomorrow and i may have mast pending, i have 2 ARIs that im going for no police involvement i was not arrested or anything two people reporting me for drinking underage and i admitted to both of them, so i go to XOI im wondering if i will be administratevely discharged or punished so if you can please answer my questions thank you :confused:

ERAUPIKE

texas, so im in a school i graduate corpsman school tuesday march 6, im going to XOI tomorrow and i may have mast pending, i have 2 ARIs that im going for no police involvement i was not arrested or anything two people reporting me for drinking underage and i admitted to both of them, so i go to XOI im wondering if i will be administratevely discharged or punished so if you can please answer my questions thank you :confused:
A general rule to remember, if you go to XOI, you will go to mast. Could you be discharged? Yes. Will you be punished? Probably. You can expect SARP or some other substance abuse counseling, at the very least.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">