• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adultery in Navy, guilty or not?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohitsmeomg

Hi, i am writing this because i want to clarify something, my brother in navy was married 4yrs ago and he has a pending divorce agains her wife in Hawaii, now her wife filed an adultery case agains his husband because she found some pictures of his husband with other girl, but the pictures was taken just civil pictures together without any proof of any sexual intercourse or something but the caption said like they are missing each other.

Can you help me regarding this matter? Is my brother will find guilty? We are afraid that he'll be out of his Navy career..

Proserpina

Hi, i am writing this because i want to clarify something, my brother in navy was married 4yrs ago and he has a pending divorce agains her wife in Hawaii, now her wife filed an adultery case agains his husband because she found some pictures of his husband with other girl, but the pictures was taken just civil pictures together without any proof of any sexual intercourse or something but the caption said like they are missing each other.

Can you help me regarding this matter? Is my brother will find guilty? We are afraid that he'll be out of his Navy career..

He needs to read Article 134. It's easily available.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">