• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adultery and No Contact Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marine

well...she deserves her day in court. Sounds like she is going to do the right thing and not use the mititary. she gets props in my book for that at least....and after all...thats what divorce court is for...not the UCMJ.

Rest asssured if she was June Beaver hommaker and this guy was out freelovin', the judge is going to bend him over the barrel with three kids.

Whats up with heisting the 'bad apple' moniker? I thought you where the Col there for a minute....until you wrote!

B

Bad_apple_1983

it was a damned accident lol

when i was a kid and a hellion, my mom said i was the bad seed of my fathers(thankfully i'm his only kid lol), so thats all i could think of that didnt have my name all that crap in it, and i'm not girly, so i dont do flowers and butterflys...

get your date on court...and by the way, if someone was to hear you say "if i wanted to get him i'd have the proof"(not exact quote), you'd have problems with the command, usually...b/c they arent' about to let someone "take" one of their men, just b/c they are mad .about something.....i've seen how those divorces end up...if you want a manual (for your own knowledge)look up MILPERSMAN #1745-030...it has a support table(based only on # of depns)and maybe that'll help on that...keep in mind its a navy manual, but it may ease you some...according to the navy, he prolly couldnt afford the barracks having to pay you what their standards are...

sorry about all the navy ....those are just the only resources i have in the house, and i hate internet searching....;)

Last edited by a moderator:

badapple40

Bad_apple_1983 said:
lol go spank him??? yeah good luck ya money grubbin hooker;)
Thank you, yet again, for ganking my handle and posting stupid, snide comments, potentially leading people to believe it could be me.

I am not amused. Now get off the internet, and get back to raising your 12 kids in your trailer, while you chew tobacco and the boyfriend slaps you around like a rag doll.

--BA, out.

fairisfair

badapple40 said:
Thank you, yet again, for ganking my handle and posting stupid, snide comments, potentially leading people to believe it could be me.

I am not amused. Now get off the internet, and get back to raising your 12 kids in your trailer, while you chew tobacco and the boyfriend slaps you around like a rag doll.

--BA, out.
Don't worry Bad, we all know this isn't you, he has been all over the forum the last couple of days, somebody else has already called him on the use of a similar name. He is such an idiot, no one could possibly think for more than 5 words that this clown is you.

B

Bad_apple_1983

hello i'm a female

and i didnt know anyone on here had the name "bad apple"...so i apologize for that confusion...however i do not have ANY kids and i dont live in a TRAILER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">