• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

article 15 question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MVlamb

I am receiving an article 15. I have fully cleared the army post and unit have orders to medically retire on dec 27th 2011 no past disciplinary actions. Im curious if this can effect my retirement date, or my GI Bill im on my second enlistment. TexasWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I am receiving an article 15. I have fully cleared the army post and unit have orders to medically retire on dec 27th 2011 no past disciplinary actions. Im curious if this can effect my retirement date, or my GI Bill im on my second enlistment. TexasWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Misconduct issues take precedents over medical issues.
An article 15 won't change your discharge date or your GI Bill. "However". (dramatic pause) Administrative action can be taken because you received an article 15. Admin action could affect your GI Bill or retirement date.

Dec 27, is that the date on the orders or your EAS? Dates on orders can be changed?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">