• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

awol from ait (awol during family day)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

need.help

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA.

Hi. I need advice please. I have read many forums here about being awol from other people, however, my circumstances are different. I went awol on family day. 1 day before I was suppose to graduate. I completed all the tests and the requirements for my mos, however, I didn't process out of my tradac unit. I was suppose to process out of my ait unit (tradac) the same day I went awol. At this point, I just want to get out of the army. If I can get out with "OTH" discharge, that would be great. I have read about fort Sill and Knox, discharging people with OTH. I just don't know if I qualify for that. I still have about 10 days to return to my tradac unit, since I have been awol about 20 days now. Please help me out on this one. I f... up, first by enlisting and then by going awol.

Please note the following. I went awol from ait, 1 day before graduation (completed all tests and requirements). Did not process out of ait unit. I was suppose to report to Korea for my first duty station.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">